Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2017 9:38:11 PM EDT
The 2nd daughter needs braces removed. They were installed out of state and now need to come off.

Daughter #1 had hers removed last fall, but we did not like the high pressure sales tactics or the $400 price tag to remove them. Can't even remember the name of the place but it was right in town.

Not sure yet if my dental plan covers it or not... but either way we need to find a new Orthodontist.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Morris Soriano is the top guy in N GA. Pretty reasonable as well!
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:13:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I was invited to bid on an addition to artistic smiles in Suwanee. I know nothing of the doc but based upon what I saw and an hour conversation with the dr I would take my son there.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Best one I know in the Cumming area is Serenity Orthodontics.   She is top notch and great with kids.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Forsyth Dental Town is *great* - http://www.dentaltownsmiles.com/. They are located at The Collection (Academy Sports shopping center).
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Best one I know in the Cumming area is Serenity Orthodontics.   She is top notch and great with kids.
View Quote

We called them today and they want $500 to remove a set of braces. Couch Ortho charged us $400 to remove a set from the oldest daughter.

My dental ins covers 50%...  so we are still shopping.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Forsyth Dental Town is *great* - http://www.dentaltownsmiles.com/. They are located at The Collection (Academy Sports shopping center).
View Quote

We will give them a call Monday. They are pretty close too. (I get in the Academy Sports occasionally)

Thanks !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top