Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2017 8:00:28 PM EDT
I have been trying to come up with a way to track my reloads and targets. I have the ballistic app which is good, but its more clunky sometimes than necessary.

I'd like to create a form in onenote but not sure if its possible. Ideally it would have drop downs for caliber, the bullets I load, the powders I load, and the ability to add a target pic easily.

I think this is possible with an embedded spreadsheet but I have a 5th grade understanding of One note.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not just do it in Excel?

I use Onenote as my electronic brain. Haven't done anything fancy with it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Like this?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes...An I think I could handle putting something like that together. The tables are what screw me up

I shoot 3 calibers and within that I shoot about 5 bullets per caliber and use 5 powders. Id like to have a drop down with those calibers, bullets, and powders. I am not sure but I think they call that a pivot table?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes...An I think I could handle putting something like that together. The tables are what screw me up

I shoot 3 calibers and within that I shoot about 5 bullets per caliber and use 5 powders. Id like to have a drop down with those calibers, bullets, and powders. I am not sure but I think they call that a pivot table?
View Quote

You should be able to list all that in regular Excel and use the Filter option for the options you set. Not sure about having the filter option for target pictures though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Send me the excel file with calibers etc and I'll make you a one note file that you'll have to change the pictures in.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
So did you give up
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Close....Got sidetracked pretty good and for now using a pen.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Close....Got sidetracked pretty good and for now using a pen.
View Quote

Were you in the FJ incident?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Were you in the FJ incident?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Type up the load in word or notepad and send them to me and I'll make a OneNote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top