Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:01:22 AM EDT
I saw someone talked about being a member here a while back. I've heard great things about this club and would love to talk about what a membership entails.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#1]
No idea but went last weekend for the 3-gun shoot and the lodge was awesome.  Ranges were really good with several under construction for more overhead covers etc.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The club is coming up on a year old, initially membership was limited to 500 members but the management opened up additional memberships recently, I have no idea if they are still available. Membership was/is $500 a year and that includes the immediate family. As you saw the club has great amenities and is still growing, expanding, and being enhanced. We have a very active "Practical Shooters Club" involved in IDPA, USAPSA, and 3GN. There is also a long range precision club being organized. The club has a members dinner every Thursday and a skeet shoot that often ends up under the lights, yes a lighted skeet range. In addition to the two skeet ranges there is a trap range, sporting clays course, 550y rifle range (going to expand to 1000y), a 100 and 50 yard range and a bunch of tactical pistol bays. There is also an archery range and a pond for fishing. Oh yeah, there's also a rimfire only range too. I'm not sure if they have a website but there is a Facebook page and one for the 17 South Practical Shooters Club too. PM me if you would like additional information.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 6:38:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Gulfstream got it pretty well covered, I'm a late comer that got in right before the anniversary because of folks moving.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I met with An owner last year who showed me everything it had to offer. I couldn't give them my money fast enough. I'll be there tomorrow morning ringing steel.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The club is coming up on a year old, initially membership was limited to 500 members but the management opened up additional memberships recently, I have no idea if they are still available. Membership was/is $500 a year and that includes the immediate family. As you saw the club has great amenities and is still growing, expanding, and being enhanced. We have a very active "Practical Shooters Club" involved in IDPA, USAPSA, and 3GN. There is also a long range precision club being organized. The club has a members dinner every Thursday and a skeet shoot that often ends up under the lights, yes a lighted skeet range. In addition to the two skeet ranges there is a trap range, sporting clays course, 550y rifle range (going to expand to 1000y), a 100 and 50 yard range and a bunch of tactical pistol bays. There is also an archery range and a pond for fishing. Oh yeah, there's also a rimfire only range too. I'm not sure if they have a website but there is a Facebook page and one for the 17 South Practical Shooters Club too. PM me if you would like additional information.
View Quote

PM sent...
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:13:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been a member out there coming up on a year fathers day.   I have not been able to go as much as i would like but it is one hell of a club with alot of like minded people.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm going there next week for a class that's being put on there. Looking forward to finally seeing what many of my buddies have been talking about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top