Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2017 11:12:13 AM EDT
Me and a few guys from work are looking for handgun and rifle training near the Valdosta area. We're welling to drive a little but nothing excessive. Anyone know of anywhere reputable?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Me and a few guys from work are looking for handgun and rifle training near the Valdosta area. We're welling to drive a little but nothing excessive. Anyone know of anywhere reputable?
View Quote

Telluric Group is down in Brunswick. Can't say enough great things about them. It's only 2 hours from you, which is what I normally travel for most training anyway.

Course Schedule
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope to be doing some courses in Americus this year.  

I get to Valdosta as often as I can and look for reasons to get there more.  I'm a VSU grad.
If a range is available, I'll do classes there.

First Person Safety
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't get south of Atlanta much, but I'm teaching a carbine course and hosting a long range course in Blakely in June.  About a 2 hour drive.  

More info here:  Spring 2017 Sniper's Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC's Rendezvous
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have taught classes at little river gun club in Valdosta.
I'll be glad to come down and do it again if you you can get 6 people.
Scott
www.centerfiretraining.com
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I specialize in small private groups at extremely affordable prices with a training schedule tailored to the groups needs/wants. You decide the dates...times. My facility is on private property where you guys can either camp out or use a local motel. Additionally, we can do night/low light work (pistol, carbine, precision rifle) out to 300 yards. Day fire for PR is limited to 500 yards.  

I've trained with JLW (Tom Givens class) and have been to a couple of cmshoot's Sniper Rendezvous... both are excellent choices IMO.

You can check out my courses, prices, instructor credentials, and most importantly... student feedback by visiting Signal-0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top