Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2016 9:57:37 PM EDT
First I've heard of it. Looks cool. Weather looks good.

For those who have been, what did you like or think was cool?

http://atlanta.makerfaire.com/

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been to one but it looks like fun.  Thanks for sharing the link. I just registered for tickets
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I went last year. It was interesting.

If I had a kid aged 7-13 I would definitely take them!  The older you are the smaller the appeal is but it's a fun afternoon! Some good free give always last time
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went last year. It was interesting.

If I had a kid aged 7-13 I would definitely take them!  The older you are the smaller the appeal is but it's a fun afternoon! Some good free give always last time
View Quote

Mine are in that range or close enough. Thanks!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
It is a great event for kids interested in or parents trying to get their kids interested in an engineering or design discipline. Some of the kids in my mentor program attend, I think 2 or 3 of them are working an exhibit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is a great event for kids interested in or parents trying to get their kids interested in an engineering or design discipline. Some of the kids in my mentor program attend, I think 2 or 3 of them are working an exhibit.
View Quote

Definitely going to bring the kids there on Saturday. Appreciate everybody's input.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top