Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2016 8:03:28 AM EDT
I really need a box of the CCI .44 Special/Magnum CCI shot shells. There are none available locally or even at my regular online shopping places. Does anyone have a box that they could sell me? I have a trip coming up and would like to take the shot shells with me. I will pay you or trade you something cool if you can hook me up.

Thanks,
Joe
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Showing in stock at sportsman's guide.

I can add it to the cart, anyway.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got some 22 shot shells. Just load two per chamber.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#3]
You could probably hand load some without reloading tools.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I think a little shop near me may have some . I can stop in and look but it may take me a day or 3
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Location?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:11:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a snake problem.  Have none at all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Guys, thanks for the PM's. There are a couple of you looking for me. As of yet, I have not found any. I will check the aforementioned link to see if they are in stock still. I appreciate you guys being helpful...
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Showing in stock at sportsman's guide.

I can add it to the cart, anyway.

View Quote

Alright, this was a success! I ordered two boxes. Hopefully they will be here before the end of next week. I appreciate the link and the help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top