Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2016 12:23:03 AM EDT
I have a rusted out AC catch pan, old coils, and a control board that has been dripped on long enough that the inducer motor is running 24/7.

Anybody have a recommendation for a trustworthy contractor who can give us a quote?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:02:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a rental property in Marietta and I live in Blue Ridge. I had water that was continuously creeping out from under my HVAC for 2 weeks. After using 2 different HVAC companies for the rental property still with no results I had H&H come out (my third choice of HVAC company). Instead of just saying "Its not the HVAC" , like the other two companies, they took a lot more time to really sit there and figure out the problem. The electrician (came to fix an outlet for the condensation pump a few days prior) had wired the outlet wrong, he wired the outlet to the closest hot wire which happened to be the light switch. So every time the tenant shut off the basement light the condensation pumps would turn off. The other two companies just said "Its not the HVAC".
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a rental property in Marietta and I live in Blue Ridge. I had water that was continuously creeping out from under my HVAC for 2 weeks. After using 2 different HVAC companies for the rental property still with no results I had H&H come out (my third choice of HVAC company). Instead of just saying "Its not the HVAC" , like the other two companies, they took a lot more time to really sit there and figure out the problem. The electrician (came to fix an outlet for the condensation pump a few days prior) had wired the outlet wrong, he wired the outlet to the closest hot wire which happened to be the light switch. So every time the tenant shut off the basement light the condensation pumps would turn off. The other two companies just said "Its not the HVAC".
View Quote

Reminiscent of Christmas vacation.

John Hudson is local and a htf member

(770) 365-8860
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks - just left him a message.

ETA - seems like a good guy. Thanks for the referral.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

(770) 365-8860
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(770) 365-8860

Good guy....
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good guy....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(770) 365-8860

Good guy....
Also agree.  He has been out to my house two or three times.  Last time one of the goats pulled a wire out from my outdoor unit.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

(770) 365-8860
View Quote

I have also used Hudson HVAC. Would highly recommend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top