Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2016 2:11:41 PM EDT
So it seem's the Commissioner claims he didn't know about this move. 130 acres....with living quarters, so I assume refugees are coming. Just outside of Porterdale GA. Not exactly a good place for such a facility

Freedom of religion and all...yeah, yeah....still not a fan of our enemies having camps setup.

Al Maad Al Islami Inc. has received administrative approval for construction of a place of worship, to be called Avery Community Church, on 135.168 acres located across Highway 162 from Avery Place subdivision. The property, located at the northwest intersection of County Line Road and Highway 162, is zoned agricultural residential and no rezoning is needed for construction of the house of worship or the cemetery.

“A place of worship is allowed in all zoning districts with an approved administrative use permit showing the property can meet the provisions of Sec. 510-480 of the Newton County Zoning Ordinance,” said Judy T. Johnson, zoning administrator for Newton County Development Services. Johnson said the cemetery is also a permitted use on the property.

Al Maad Al Islami purchased the property, which is comprised of two tracts, from Neely Farms Family Limited Partnership in August 2015 for about $1.3 million. The organization already owns a mosque and school on Woodwin Road in Doraville.

full story
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would you be surprised
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Theoretically there is federal law that allows anyone with land that is appropriate size to build a church etc. athletic fields , schools, day care centers, workout facilities , and refugee training camps were not part of the intent. Many churches try to leverage that rule to build a blah blah blah.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Aren't there wild pigs down there? I'd think with all the hog hunting and pig blood that's probably been shed that would make that a less than ideal location.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#4]
The cemetery.

That can stop them, if the property is part of a watershed area.

Muslims don't embalm their dead. Or use caskets or vaults, just wood boards or stones to cover the body.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Freedom of religion and all...yeah, yeah....still not a fan of our enemies having camps setup.

View Quote
RELIGION, my ass.  We been screwed into thinking Islam is a RELIGION.

IT IS NOT A RELIGION.  

It is a COMPLETE CULTURE with its own laws that is incompatible with any other culture or religion.  We have no freedom for aggressive, intolerant, and dominating CULTURES that aim to CHANGE our way of life.  Screw that.  They are using our wonderful freedoms to their advantage to CONQUER us.

I pray that at least half of the nitwits in this country see that...  Look at UK.  France, and everywhere else they settle.  If they want to assimilate, that is one thing.  What we are seeing is NOT that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I pray that at least half of the nitwits in this country see that...  Look at UK.  France, and everywhere else they settle.  If they want to assimilate, that is one thing.  What we are seeing is NOT that.
View Quote

We won't.  Rather, too many of us won't.  We refuse to learn from others' mistakes.  We're Americans, and that means being the bigger man, the better person.  It means judging a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin.  It means "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free."  It means giving newcomers the right to "worship" in whatever way they deem proper, and respecting their differences in culture and belief.

War is coming to America.  Unconventional war, fought with no defined battle lines or uniforms.  It behooves those of us with the ability to see somewhat into the future to prepare, to arm ourselves, to resist every attempt made to restrict our rights and to fight for all those things we hold dear.

And if they try to kill us... well, we'd better just try to kill them right back.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

IT IS NOT A RELIGION.  

It is a COMPLETE CULTURE with its own laws that is incompatible with any other culture or religion.  We have no freedom for aggressive, intolerant, and dominating CULTURES that aim to CHANGE our way of life.  Screw that.  They are using our wonderful freedoms to their advantage to CONQUER us.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IT IS NOT A RELIGION.  

^^^ THIS! What Slashsplat said x1000!
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#8]
They can train with the guys at the camps in Franklin and Wayne County.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#9]
It will probably become one of those "No Go" zones where they are training and getting ready for the calll to become an active cell. I think I read there already was one in Commerce, GA.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It will probably become one of those "No Go" zones where they are training and getting ready for the calll to become an active cell. I think I read there already was one in Commerce, GA.
View Quote

there is, and the "FBI" claimes they "checked them out"  but a few buddy's of mine have PHOTO'S of their camp, and someone out front armed watching the gate.....
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#11]
My in-laws will be  so close, maybe they will actually move now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They can train with the guys at the camps in Franklin and Wayne County.

View Quote
Have an avatar.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top