Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2016 3:52:31 PM EDT
Not a native of GA so help me out. Sorry about the photos the ipotato was in my back pocket while I was working.

This egg thief a Black Indigo?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Relocate. It ain't venomous.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Relocate. It ain't venomous.
View Quote

Done
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, not an indigo. Rat or corn snake. As Cpl said, it's a good guy (other than eating your eggs).
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Chicken egg?

wouldn't think that little Garter Snake could get that egg down.  I've seen them get frogs, toads and mice before.  Not much give to a chicken egg, lol.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:23:37 PM EDT
[#6]

They should evolve and start thriving.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Chicken egg?

wouldn't think that little Garter Snake could get that egg down.  I've seen them get frogs, toads and mice before.  Not much give to a chicken egg, lol.
View Quote

It was a Guini egg, s2s2.0 was checking the nest they started in the yard and she found the snake coiled up on the nest instead of a Guini.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Rat Snake

Good one, let them be. Just don't tell your wife.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep a nice rat snake you have there let it go it will keep the rats and mice away
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I saw sake in the thread title, and was wondering why you weren't just drinking it.

ETA, glad you didn't kill it, and good to see everybody on the same page. Now if we could only work on saving all those poor misunderstood spiders.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I saw sake in the thread title, and was wondering why you weren't just drinking it.

ETA, glad you didn't kill it, and good to see everybody on the same page. Now if we could only work on saving all those poor misunderstood spiders.
View Quote

Got a dang spider living in my motorcycle. New web every morning when I go to work and every evening when I come home.  If I ever find him...
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ain't happening on my watch. I despise spiders.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Found a 4' rat snake in the hen house this afternoon. I generally don't like snakes...moved him to the neighbors' yard
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top