Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2016 12:51:58 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I could purchase some rough cut lumber near Newnan/Peachtree City?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:04:26 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a guy halfway between fayetteville and griffin that runs a sawmill and sells rough cut.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Which highway is he located off of?  I am sure I can take a bunch of it off his hands
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I may be wrong, but I think this is an arfcommer.  He's on the west side of Atlanta.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which highway is he located off of?  I am sure I can take a bunch of it off his hands
View Quote

Highway 92.

From fayetteville just after you pass the lake on the right (reservoir) the second driveway on the right with the fadded truck sign.

I don't have a number or name for you but this guy saws all his own wood and had a great selection last time I was there a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Woodmizer has a directory of mills, several in GA:

http://woodmizer.com/us/Services/Find-a-Local-Sawyer
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Woodmizer has a directory of mills, several in GA:

http://woodmizer.com/us/Services/Find-a-Local-Sawyer
View Quote

Woodmizer has an office here in Newnan . you could probably stop in and ask.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#7]
glad you asked this we need rough cut lumber for our cattle trailer.

same general area of state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top