Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2016 2:20:16 AM EDT
GHTF member that got a Mulligan tonight?

I gave a guy a ride from the side of the road to the local Waffle House...had a M&P Sheild in his back pocket and a 511 GHB with a second pistol in it.
Just taking a SWAG he was a member here or another gun board.

Your welcome

Almost got a driver DUI drugs, just not that impaired. The night is still young,full moon and High School Graduation too.

7mm
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:22:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I got a Mulligan from Kingsland PD ~30 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
A few more stops but no HS DUI's for me.
One guy had a 16yo get his truck stuck in a ditch...no tires on the ground, the front and rear bumpers were the only thing touching the ground.
Local PD had a 7 yo take a bullet...he lived through it, shooter still above ground.
The other PD had a fight with property damage.
So dang many fireworks, loud music, keys locked in cars, "heing & sheing's", " I hear a strange noise", suspicious car/person...they had us running from one end to the other all night.

But I love this gig, one more night then a long week off.

7mm
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]
If not here it is an ODT member
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

GON...cough cough...Wait, no - they don't do pistols or 5.11 gear. Too tacticool for them. If it ain't plaid and a shotgun, it won't work.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 1:13:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

GON...cough cough...Wait, no - they don't do pistols or 5.11 gear. Too tacticool for them. If it ain't plaid and a shotgun, it won't work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hah.

Definitely not a GON'r.

7mm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top