Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Did this happen yesterday?  I completely forgot about it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 2:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Their Facebook page didn't mention it happening, just that they were raising money for it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 5:36:30 AM EDT
[#3]
According to their Facebook it was postponed again, but no date was given
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a business license so we are covered there... But its all men for themselves. Calling dibs is tough unless you switch up who gets a shot at what.
View Quote

ATL news lead" Massive brawl breaks out at gun buyback between potential buyers!
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Gun Lives Matter!  
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:05:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I do take it as a good sign that they obviously can't get people to donate enough money or gift cards to do a buy back.  Gun control must be a tough sell.   Or the economy sucks worse than we know.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do take it as a good sign that they obviously can't get people to donate enough money or gift cards to do a buy back.  Gun control must be a tough sell.   Or the economy sucks worse than we know.
View Quote

Group buy?  If we get together ten or fifteen thousand dollars, would they let us take those nasty guns off the street for $50 - $100 a pop?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top