Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2016 10:46:34 AM EDT
I need a good set of gloves for use when riding 4 wheelers in winter.  I lost one of my gore-tex ski gloves that I normally use and need to replace them.  They were good warm gloves but a little too bulky.  So basically I need warm, waterproof gloves that aren't too bulky.  Suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I wore neoprene gloves back when I used to ride in the cold/snow. . I'm not even sure you can get them anymore as I haven't seen them in a few years. They will certainly keep your hands warm (almost too warm)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Never used them, but the Sliders Cold Pro gloves from Competition Accessories get good reviews and are pretty cheap...

http://search.compacc.com/search?view=grid&w=Sliders+gloves&x=0&y=0
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you checked out Motorcycle Superstore? They are my go-to for helmets, gloves, and such. The amount of gloves to choose from is ridiculous and I get sales emails pretty regularly.

Happy riding.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I wear mittens. Seriously. I have some goretex mittens I got on sale at REI that I use riding my motorcycle in winter. They keep the fingers way warmer than any glove and are far less bulky. I have no issues braking and clutching. I use the thumbs for the high beams, turn signals and horn.

roy d...it's surprising how good they work
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wore neoprene gloves back when I used to ride in the cold/snow. . I'm not even sure you can get them anymore as I haven't seen them in a few years. They will certainly keep your hands warm (almost too warm)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I had a set of neoprene gloves from Walmart about 20 years ago.  Can't remember what happened to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top