BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2016 11:23:53 AM EDT
Find her!

https://www.facebook.com/GAFollowers/videos/1023275197733645/

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure they will find her.  If I were them, I would contact the local TV station and show that footage.  She will be caught in no time.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
She'll get caught. Its only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Find her!

https://www.facebook.com/GAFollowers/videos/1023275197733645/

View Quote

Oh and she has a champion already.

She didn't do nuthin' wrong, it's racist to film her like that!

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:03:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have words... Call the police no matter what take pictures of everything and all surroundings. get tag and vin number.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:20:32 AM EDT
[#5]
If you have all her information then yes she will be caught. But with out getting in a legal debate i dont think she HAS TO STAY. I think in GA as long as she provides all of her information it is not technically hit and run. If ione of our local HTF LEO stops in and tells me i am wrong then i have no problem with that. But my understanding from talking with APD is that you are obligated to stop and exchange information. But once information is exchanged leaving does not constitute a hit and run. But like i said, i could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:09:56 AM EDT
[#6]
It is possible, by her reaction about being filmed, the information she provided was false. Just saying… it seems shady.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I only saw this one post shared on FB. I would have expected to see it on the news but haven't. I think the info she gave was false hence the sharing on FB to try to id her.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:44:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Once you have provided the other driver your information it cannot be classified as a hit and run.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#9]
It can be criminal if the info she provided was false.  

The guy filming it should have gotten out of the car and recorded her license plate information rather than just sitting there.   At least they would have something to go on based on that.

Quoted:
Once you have provided the other driver your information it cannot be classified as a hit and run.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#10]
In the State of Georgia you can only be charged for providing false name and date of birth to law enforcement officers during the conduct of an investigation. A traffic accident is a civil matter. So if you don't use due diligence and get them to show you an insurance card, and driver's licenses that is on you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Finally made WSB news.

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#12]
The girl has been identified by WSB viewers after the story aired on the news. She was from Cumming. Arrested on multiple charges including Hit and Run, No insurance, etc.

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

In the State of Georgia you can only be charged for providing false name and date of birth to law enforcement officers during the conduct of an investigation. A traffic accident is a civil matter. So if you don't use due diligence and get them to show you an insurance card, and driver's licenses that is on you.

View Quote

Except she wouldn't show those to the victim and fled when he insisted on calling the cops.  Which is why she has since been arrested.  IIRC, a police report is required when the damage is over a certain amount...

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#14]
An accident report is not required. What's required is that you notify law enforcement of an accident that results in property damage more than $500, serious injury and or death. However, given the way cars are made today even a fender bender could exceed $500. Does that mean that we are going to hunt you down if you exchange information and go on with life? No. Look up 40-6-273 for the actual text.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top