Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2016 11:19:07 AM EDT
FWIW, I just found out that Waldens Outdoors in Augusta is going out of business.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
shocking, Eddie is now selling cars at Bobby Jones Ford...................good for that lying prick.....
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
shocking, Eddie is now selling cars at Bobby Jones Ford...................good for that lying prick.....
View Quote

Hopefully used cars based on the love
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
...... lying prick.....
View Quote

Tell me more...
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Tell me more...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...... lying prick.....

Tell me more...

we have a HTF guy here that worked for them, ran their gun counter and was their armorer. waldens got in trouble with the ATF, lost their FFL. in that time frame, they fired said friend, and told people he was still working for them, so people would leave armorer work at their shop, work was being completed and telling people said friend was doing the work, which was NOT true. i was told to my face, that "employee" was out for the afternoon and to leave an upper with them. I didn't, i called my friend and i got the low down. I was also privy to smack talk about said friend after word got out the he left, the man does outstanding AR work and has a loyal following here in Augusta, so they didn't want to loose business and told people he was still working for them untill they couldn't. People that know me, know i'm loyal to my friends, and that kind of garbage pisses me off.

i deal with 4 people in Augusta, Scott prince at Ace/Culpepper Defense, Brett Busbee at Southeastern Armory, frank Beevers at Franks firearms, Dave McCoy at load up Ammo. these guys are straight up, and will do you solid
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Scott built my upper. He is a great guy to do business with.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I sure would like to see some of these Augusta guys coming out of the woodwork signing up for the Spring shoot and BBQ/ campout. We have one of the most active HTF groups and have an absolute "blast" at our meets. There are two tacked threads at the top of the page for events.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I sure would like to see some of these Augusta guys coming out of the woodwork signing up for the Spring shoot and BBQ/ campout. We have one of the most active HTF groups and have an absolute "blast" at our meets. There are two tacked threads at the top of the page for events.
View Quote

has a date been decided for the camp out?
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like Feb 20th

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
Friggin' work (.mil) is literally killing me right now.  I really want to get out soon.

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

we have a HTF guy here that worked for them, ran their gun counter and was their armorer. waldens got in trouble with the ATF, lost their FFL. in that time frame, they fired said friend, and told people he was still working for them, so people would leave armorer work at their shop, work was being completed and telling people said friend was doing the work, which was NOT true. i was told to my face, that "employee" was out for the afternoon and to leave an upper with them. I didn't, i called my friend and i got the low down. I was also privy to smack talk about said friend after word got out the he left, the man does outstanding AR work and has a loyal following here in Augusta, so they didn't want to loose business and told people he was still working for them untill they couldn't. People that know me, know i'm loyal to my friends, and that kind of garbage pisses me off.

i deal with 4 people in Augusta, Scott prince at Ace/Culpepper Defense, Brett Busbee at Southeastern Armory, frank Beevers at Franks firearms, Dave McCoy at load up Ammo. these guys are straight up, and will do you solid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...... lying prick.....

Tell me more...

Pretty much agree with all of this.
Scott P. is the man for sure-he has done a TON of work for me-basic install of night sights all the way up to complete ar15 builds. He knows his stuff and would be an asset to ANY gun store. Been dealing with him since about 2007.
Always had pleasant dealings with Brett and Frank as well (never dealt with Dave at Load Up).
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 11:01:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Walden's is in full swing of closeout deals. There is still a good amount of stuff left and really good deals going right now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Walden's is in full swing of closeout deals. There is still a good amount of stuff left and really good deals going right now.
View Quote

Just an update, was in Walden's today and they are really blowing stuff out now. I picked up a set of Trijicon HD night sights for my Shield marked down from $179 to $122. Most guns are gone but they had a new Ruger SR1911 for $660 and a used Glock 17 for $350. Lots of AR and hunting accessories left. Plenty of mags and ammo too.

Also, United Loan and Firearms downtown was bought by Friedman's this week.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#14]
is the Southeatern Armory actually going to let Brett make deals and move inventory
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
is the Southeatern Armory actually going to let Brett make deals and move inventory
View Quote

Nothing sells for sticker price in that place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top