Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/17/2015 9:31:02 PM EDT
Here is the official Redgoat Ranch Spring Shoot thread. I know this is early, but I wanted to give plenty of time for planning. Date choices are April 15, 16, 17 or April 22, 23, 24. (Pole incoming)  There is much more to come later.

· Location is Munnerlyn GA. 20 min south of Waynesboro. 30 min north of Statesboro.

· Power and water are available on site. If everything goes as planned; I I hope to get the old house habitable. This will give us an additional bathroom AND shower capabilities.

Event date is now officially April 22, 23, 24

Attendees:

Southerncross +1
Glockfan68
GAhunter95
Crkdice
Isthatthingpinned
RolandDeschain
Votefromrooftops
Draconis
Meme
cpl0313
GANDYDANCER
Whiskerz
Wiseanhyzer
jtyates
tok762
YourCoWorker
isd71
Ytka +1

I will post paypal info soon for those wishing to contribute that way. Of course, cash, day of shoot is fine also.

Food Fri night is BYOM (meat)   I will have the grilling grate with live coals to cook whatever you like. Ribeyes for me  still thinking about lunch Sat. I'm thinking something simple like hamburgers/hotdogs on the grill. If anyone wants to volunteer to take charge; I'm all for it.

Lunch on Sat will be hamburgers/hotdogs.  Y'all are welcome to bring any sides you'd like. If you're coming Friday you're responsible for your own food. A grill will be available. Bring your own drinks! None will be provided. Also remember tables,camp chairs, and pop up canopies.

IM me If you need address/GPS coordinates
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
First.

In.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm ready for a shoot. If I can be there I'll cook.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course I'm in...
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Ohhhh my can will be out of jail by then!
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I am very interested!
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'm in for this again for sure.

400North you better bring the Gentleman Jack again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I will check my schedule, read tell my wife I'll be gone for a weekend in April . I'll vote on a date this weekend. Should be a great time again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

We've got to get him to show up first.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#9]
regardless of weekend, i'll be there with Jodi and a couple of people
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Meme and I are in.....Doubt if 'the home away from home' will be making the trip this time though...We plan to rough it with a tent....
...of course, my back considers roughing it to include air mattresses.....

I'm sure the coffee maker will be making the trip but we've got to figure out the sausage biscuits with a camp stove....
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Meme and I are in.....Doubt if 'the home away from home' will be making the trip this time though...We plan to rough it with a tent....

I'm sure the coffee maker will be making the trip but we've got to figure out the sausage biscuits with a camp stove....
View Quote
Dutch oven.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dutch oven.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dutch oven.

...I'll pass that along to the chef....
..Meme just has a way of surprising me with making something work....Give her three matches, a tin can, three slices of bread, a can of tuna and an idea and she manages to make a three course meal out of it on the tailgate of the truck in a driving thunderstorm....and then asks 'Is it really okay?'.......

...I love a woman who can cook AND loves to shoot...among other things that we won't go into....
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

..Meme just has a way of surprising me with making something work....Give her three matches, a tin can, three slices of bread, a can of tuna and an idea and she manages to make a three course meal out of it on the tailgate of the truck in a driving thunderstorm....and then asks 'Is it really okay?'.......

...I love a woman who can cook AND loves to shoot...among other things that we won't go into....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dutch oven.

If I'm there yall can use my oven in the fun mover.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dutch oven.

Chances are there will be a large electric griddle there and coffee is a must. Plenty of outlets for coffee makers etc.  If all goes as planned, and the house is made habitable, there is a kitchen inside. Whether anything works is still to be determined.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Redgoat , Unless I'm dead I'll be there .

Thanks for your generosity for offering us a place to shoot and get together.

gd
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Wrong thread
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I picked tax weekend, but I'm down for either weekends.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#18]
If we can put some travel trailers on site, I can bring the power. I'm sure it would be needed especially if the trailers were located in between the house and the range.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If we can put some travel trailers on site, I can bring the power. I'm sure it would be needed especially if the trailers were located in between the house and the range.
View Quote

Campers are welcome. The house doesn't have enough juice to run them; so we'll need Glockfan power plant. We can figure out where to place them later.

Link Posted: 12/21/2015 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Campers are welcome. The house doesn't have enough juice to run them; so we'll need Glockfan power plant. We can figure out where to place them later.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell yes. I'm sure Draconis and I can setup a similar arrangement like we had at Emu's. Of course, Redious Goatious is welcome to bunk in the empty rack...
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hell yes. I'm sure Draconis and I can setup a similar arrangement like we had at Emu's. Of course, Redious Goatious is welcome to bunk in the empty rack...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, I know..... a very expensive and contentious divorce going on 21 months has crippled me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yea, I know..... a very expensive and contentious divorce going on 21 months has crippled me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel your pain, the great divorce of 2013 has put an it hurt on me still.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Glock, did you ever find out what happened to the fresh water holding tank in the Silver Bullet?

...As for our 'home away from home', we're seriously considering going the tent route this time....but I'm sure the GPC* wouldn't go to waste for the incidentals and such....

(*Glockfan Power Company)
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Glock, did you ever find out what happened to the fresh water holding tank in the Silver Bullet?

...As for our 'home away from home', we're seriously considering going the tent route this time....but I'm sure the GPC* wouldn't go to waste for the incidentals and such....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure on the holding tank. I think the drain valve may have not been fully closed. Bring your trailer! I'd like to load the generator up nicely for the weekend.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Goat, I don't know if you already have something, or are interested, but here's a little something for ya'.....Use as you like, or if you have a different preference, let me know....I've got a few other 'looks' that may work for you....

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 10:11:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Goat, I don't know if you already have something, or are interested, but here's a little something for ya'.....Use as you like, or if you have a different preference, let me know....I've got a few other 'looks' that may work for you....

http://i67.tinypic.com/2itq81f.jpg
View Quote

I like it!

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I like it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I like it!

needs moar goatee

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it!

needs moar goatee
https://synchromiss.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/billy-goat-1-b.jpg

I actually once had a goat, that looked exactly like that, named after me.

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:29:38 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it!

needs moar goatee

...Ya know, you got a point there....How 'bout this?
Now THAT's a goatee to be proud of !...

Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:42:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know that feeling. Good luck. Hope it all turns out alright in the end and you can start showing your ugly mug at the shoots again.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

http://i66.tinypic.com/10d71pl.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like it!

needs moar goatee

Link Posted: 12/23/2015 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it!

needs moar goatee

Draconis delivers!

Link Posted: 12/24/2015 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it!

needs moar goatee

Nice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#35]
The 15th weekend may be the same as Knob creek
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The 15th weekend may be the same as Knob creek
View Quote

I believe it's the weekend before. I plan on going cause I'll be in KY visiting the in laws already.

ETA. Knob Creek is April 8,9,10

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 2:12:36 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm in for the 2nd weekend, depending on when the youngin' decides to come....
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#38]
In plus 1
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Missed last year.  Calendar looks good for either date now.  Count me in.

Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Absolutely in.  Let's hope it's drier this year!

Link Posted: 1/18/2016 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Absolutely in.  Let's hope it's drier this year!

View Quote

Hey, at least you don't have to worry about getting that pretty red F150 stuck at this one.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#42]
So, are we firm on the date yet?  I need to know what Friday I am taking off.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Answer in OP

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Answer in OP

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Answer in OP

Cool. I'm officially 100% in Fri-Sun
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Gonna' hit at a rough time at work, but if I can swing it, we're in...Might only make it one day instead of the whole weekend, but gots to makes der munny for the fun stuff first and foremost.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#46]
I am new but live in Statesboro so I am very interested in joining in the fun this year.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Do you like imitation crab meat? Model trains?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am new but live in Statesboro so I am very interested in joining in the fun this year.

Do you like black rain AR's?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#49]
If I haven't previously said, I'm 100% in.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you work for an ABC agency?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top