BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2015 1:27:52 PM EDT
is dead. Got a call from the RK show.

Really. No more details.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I won't say good. But I suspect he will not be missed after all the antics that have been reported here over the years.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember he had cancer a few years ago.
Will his family keep doing shows?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember he had cancer a few years ago.
Will his family keep doing shows?
View Quote

We received an e-mail today from them that indicated they will continue.  Having said that, I haven't seem him in quite a while, and someone else has been managing the shows for the past few years.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Prayers for his family.

Cancer sucks....
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Man I hate to hear that about someone during the holidays. It's hard to loose someone but it's worse when you got something to mark it by.
My prayers go up for the family.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:30:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I won't say good. But I suspect he will not be missed after all the antics that have been reported here over the years.
View Quote

I've met him a handful of times, and never had a problem...  
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, he was a good enough guy.

Rest in peace

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I met him a few times. I hated his support of a few dealers and price fixing but he was nice enough to me .
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:39:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Matt is dead WELL Bye.

I have never killed a man But I have read many an obituary with a great sense of satisfaction.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Matt is dead WELL Bye.

I have never killed a man But I have read many an obituary with a great sense of satisfaction.

View Quote

I was waiting on an honest post and there it is.

I never met the guy, only knew him by reputation. Which wasn't good.

But this is the only thread I recall seeing since 2006 where his name came up and 15 people didn't come out of the woodwork to MF him up and down the road.

I feel for his family, as it's tough to lose anyone, especially this time of the year.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But this is the only thread I recall seeing since 2006 where his name came up and 15 people didn't come out of the woodwork to MF him up and down the road.
View Quote

There's much entertainment to be found simply by Google search, that comes from on this forum. And I was looking for his obit. Not to stir the pot.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Matt is dead WELL Bye.

View Quote

I'm not gonna say what I was gonna say. But THIS.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I have no idea who ya'll are talking about but cancer sucks.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#14]
I never say anything bad about the dead.........
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I never say anything bad about the dead.........
View Quote

Does it make you feel any better that I called him a coniving douche to his face when he was very much alive?
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#16]
"coniving douche" Yep, that says it pretty well.

People tip toe around speaking ill of the dead UNTIL it's someone they particularly despise. My Lovely Wife is always in my ass for that shit but when Hugo Chavez kicked she was absolutely giddy. I am more open minded-bad people dying is a good thing and unfortunately it doesn't happen enough.

Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#17]
No love for Mr. Eastman.but  I bought my first handgun from an Eastman show. I donated a few bucks to the one-eyed Marine Major who was collecting money to buy safety glasses for the Marines who were down range. Much respect to those who have the balls to go down range
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#18]
The remaining family and workers are jerks.
I hope they do not stay in business long unless they change the way they treat people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top