Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2015 3:37:14 PM EDT
I paid cash BUTT!!! they allowed me to use my CabelasClub points and my BD gift card ($25)

and it came down to a TOTAL of $405 and change.

I don't feel bad. EDIT: That I pilfered my 6.5 Creedmoor Glass Stash.  I'm going to replace the fashionably color coordinated
BURRIS FF II Tactical 3-9x40 on my .308 ARMALITE AR-10A4 B Series.

It shoots multiple 3/8" - 1/2" five shot groups @ 100yds with my legally blind {w/o glasses} brother
controlling the stick.  I've gone a little tighter when I've been sleeping and eating properly.

The pic?  Why yes, I am married... to a redheaded Irish/English descent, green eyed, no-freckles, ER Nurse.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:59:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Good buy!  That's a good scope.

Finally broke into the bottle of Eagle Rare the other day, BTW......
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
got me a good deal too

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!

Having the acworth Cabela's 10 minutes from my house has been horrible for my wallet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
got me a good deal too

http://i.imgur.com/DKtco4zh.jpg

View Quote

Looks like you were a lucky one....Seems Cabelas made a mistake on the price in their ad and cancelled orders when they started selling like a house on fire...example here
..You lucky dog you..
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:56:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Looks like you were a lucky one....Seems Cabelas made a mistake on the price in their ad and cancelled orders when they started selling like a house on fire...example here
..You lucky dog you..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
got me a good deal too

http://i.imgur.com/DKtco4zh.jpg

..You lucky dog you..

my online order was canceled 10 minutes after I got home with this. luckily they offered to price match before it was pulled from the site.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Very nice!

Having the acworth Cabela's 10 minutes from my house has been horrible for my wallet.
View Quote

you're just down the road from me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:27:06 PM EDT
[#7]
My black Friday flier arrived today.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My black Friday flier arrived today.  
View Quote

Mine got here yesterday too, had I known, this would have been purchased....
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#9]
My m223 got cancelled. I can't complain though, I got an acog and charge master for 350$ last year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top