Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2015 12:06:43 AM EDT
Cherokee gun and pawn has lowers for $30 for black Friday.

Few other things I saw was $400 AR, and $300 S&W MP22.

They also had lots more, but that's all I remember off the top of my head
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Better get there early if you want one. They sold out really fast last year and the line was around the store at 6 am.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#2]
These sales are all week, not just black Friday.

Where's the NFA you ask?

$499 SDN6, $299 Sparrow,  $149 Warlock
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where's the NFA you ask?

View Quote

Yeah, but they ran out of a lot of stock the morning of black Friday.  The lowers were gone in a matter of hours.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, but they ran out of a lot of stock the morning of black Friday.  The lowers were gone in a matter of hours.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the NFA you ask?

Maybe I'm missing something.... But go Monday morning instead of black Friday then
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Went by Cherokee this afternoon after work. There were plenty of 30$ lowers. I got my 3
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:20:30 AM EDT
[#6]
What brand of lowers are these for 30$?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:48:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What brand of lowers are these for 30$?
View Quote

Anderson.

Got my three on the way into work this morning.

-bob
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cherokee gun and pawn has lowers for $30 for black Friday.

Few other things I saw was $400 AR, and $300 S&W MP22.

They also had lots more, but that's all I remember off the top of my head
View Quote

$300 for a S&W MP22 is a killer deal. At that price I would get two if I had not already bought two Colt 22 AR's for $299 otd at AIM Surplus back when they were on sale few months ago.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Got mine, great guys. Wish I had a chance to go there more.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:35:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I have 2 in hand Larue barrels and i feel like i'm being really snooty that i don't want to put them with Anderson lowers.  Are there really any quality issues to deal with?  I feel like i want at least a spikes quality.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I have 2 in hand Larue barrels and i feel like i'm being really snooty that i don't want to put them with Anderson lowers.  Are there really any quality issues to deal with?  I feel like i want at least a spikes quality.
View Quote
Spikes and quality?  Wow.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I just wish Canton wasn't so far away. I'm trying to get my brother to get one for me. Sadly, I'll be in Canton tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but I'm sure cherokee will not be open.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just wish Canton wasn't so far away. I'm trying to get my brother to get one for me. Sadly, I'll be in Canton tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but I'm sure cherokee will not be open.
View Quote

...I feel your pain....I'm in the same boat (3 hours away) and no chance to drive to Canton until Saturday at the earliest...

....I don't suppose they'll ship one to my FFL, huh?...
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Spikes is not better than anyone else. They just put nice pictures on theirs.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

#strawpurchase
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

#strawpurchase
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#strawpurchase

that is not a straw purchase unless he cannot legally own it and is getting his brother to buy it for that reason.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm just messing with Jeff.  He and I are friends.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm just messing with Jeff.  He and I are friends.
View Quote

Got it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Where's the NFA you ask?

View Quote

Sadly the warlocks are 249.

I bought one today.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

that is not a straw purchase unless he cannot legally own it and is getting his brother to buy it for that reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

#strawpurchase

Tell the Feds that, they sent a NYPD officer to prison for purchasing a blue label Glock for his uncle and transferring it to his uncle through an FFL.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Tell the Feds that, they sent a NYPD officer to prison for purchasing a blue label Glock for his uncle and transferring it to his uncle through an FFL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#strawpurchase

...Not questioning your integrity here but how's that a straw purchase if he used a FFL for the transfer to his Uncle?...Private sales between individuals is still legal as are gift purchases as far as I know....
..Just trying to get some clarity here...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Ah......Now I understand....He was tripped by the question regarding buying for himself.....
...Sounds like another case of the misapplication of the law to me.....and it sucks.....
...Damn.....
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:21:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Dang.. Couldnt be any further away..
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:29:05 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm still stuck in a gun hating state till Monday.....maybe if there are a bunch left they will continue the sale through Monday. ???
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Sorry.  they are sold out.

I missed out as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Wend they were packed I know...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#28]
I bought one for the novelty but I really don't need it.

If someone needs one I would be willing to sell it for what I paid provided you come get it. I am in Canton about two miles away from CGPA. My office is in Alpharetta.

I did build it to show my visiting father in law how how to build a lower, but I will take it apart for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top