Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2015 1:35:33 PM EDT

From the email.

SilencerCo’s SPEQ™ (Service Proven Equipment) program is our way to say thanks to the first responders, law enforcement, and members of the military who serve and protect our country
In observance of Veteran’s Day, SilencerCo™ will be opening up the SPEQ program to all who have served - both past and present - for the entire month of November.  If you are a currently serving or are a veteran with a DD214 who was Honorably Discharged, you can take advantage of the SPEQ program.

There is no pricing on their site with reference to the program. I suppose I have to contact a dealer.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
We will be able to show you the pricing on it with a 214 as soon as the program begins.  We have all of the major cans in stock for this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We will be able to show you the pricing on it with a 214 as soon as the program begins.  We have all of the major cans in stock for this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I can see the SPEQ program on your site from when I showed you my credentials a while back. So I'm guessing what I see is the buy it now price, or is there more? It seemed like about 10% off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What sort of documentation do you need for first responders?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What sort of documentation do you need for first responders?

Just a copy of your ID is all.  I can set you up to order off the site if you email it to me at [email protected] and make an account on our site.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can see the SPEQ program on your site from when I showed you my credentials a while back. So I'm guessing what I see is the buy it now price, or is there more? It seemed like about 10% off.
View Quote

If you are on the SPEQ page, that is the price.  We are regulated on what we can sell SPEQ for.  On some items it is a good deal off of what retail is, on others it is not as much.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you are on the SPEQ page, that is the price.  We are regulated on what we can sell SPEQ for.  On some items it is a good deal off of what retail is, on others it is not as much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I know. I'm not complaining. I remember when SiCo had a really awesome LEO/Mil program, but they don't do it anymore. I can only guess that a bunch of people abused it.

Love the CS yall got BTW. I stopped by 2 weeks ago on my way to Forsyth, and I don't remember who I talked to (tall skinny guy), but he was very welcoming, and we discussed all different suppressor models for like 30 minutes, because I'm soon to get something for my M11/9.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top