BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2015 9:39:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Same here...
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#2]
The article doesn't address additional long-known issues, such as battery contacts.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, less expensive EOs in the future?  Or, an EE flood?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Same here...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Same here...

Yup...  Micros or PROs for everything.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 3:01:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Eotech changed their owner's manual and set up a fund for “an aggregate liability of $26 million in anticipation of a settlement related to a product specification matter regarding a holographic weapon sight product in the Warrior Systems sector of the Electronic Systems segment.”
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 7:09:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Eotech changed their owner's manual and set up a fund for “an aggregate liability of $26 million in anticipation of a settlement related to a product specification matter regarding a holographic weapon sight product in the Warrior Systems sector of the Electronic Systems segment.”
View Quote

i know a recon marine that had his fail at the Syrian border area in Iraq, he's not a fan
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

i know a recon marine that had his fail at the Syrian border area in Iraq, he's not a fan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't honestly say I know anyone besides civilians who have them or recommend them. I like the setup, but they just don't make sense when compared to an Aimpoint or Trijicon product.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I want to like the EOTech so much.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:23:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

good deal, i have a like new 512 on a LaRue mount i'll make you a believer with
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I never really liked them due to my astigmatism and my inability to see the reticle clearly. I have had two or three over the years but never really used them. I am an Aimpoint fan hands down.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I never really liked them due to my astigmatism and my inability to see the reticle clearly. I have had two or three over the years but never really used them. I am an Aimpoint fan hands down.
View Quote

but your GlockFan, Aimpoint fan . we need to go suppressor shopping ol buddy
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had an EOTech, loved the sight window, reticle, didn't so much care for the whole "stops working" and "drains batteries in no time" parts of owning one.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:51:56 AM EDT
[#13]
On another site where I posted this, one guy disagreed. He said that he has owned numerous Eotechs, all the way back to the original model. He said he has had no problems and they all still have the original batteries. That's why they are still working for him......he's only used each one for about 2 minutes.......
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:37:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
On another site where I posted this, one guy disagreed. He said that he has owned numerous Eotechs, all the way back to the original model. He said he has had no problems and they all still have the original batteries. That's why they are still working for him......he's only used each one for about 2 minutes.......
View Quote

Yeah, battery life sucks on Eotechs. That statement says all you need to know about how hard the guy is on his gear.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#15]
they work well for the AR22lr guns, that's mine is going on or will be sold. there are some pretty good guys that are in the know, that will not recommend them at all
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]
One of Eotech's international distributors is bailing, and reveals long term issues on the way out.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/11/09/one-of-eotechs-international-distributors-is-bailing-it-gets-worse/
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Wait, they can sue EoTech, but we can't press charges on Hillary Clinton?

WTF?!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#19]
One has nothing to do with the other.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top