BCM KMR7

RRA 9mm flattop upper receiver

Magpul BUIS

Magpul MOE stock

Ergo pistol grip

Streamlight M3 light

BCM handstop

NiB coated the original bolt

Aimpoint CompM4 for now, because I had it lying around with nothing under it.  I'll be ordering an Aimpoint Micro T1 soon to replace it.

I'll test fire later this week.

Before:

After:

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!  I'd like to shoot that someday.

I've kept a stack of UZI mags just in case I ever get something like that... or an UZI.    Either one would be a nice addition!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Much bad-ass-ness there CMshoot.  Any plans to suppress?

Is the hand stop backwards or do you like to run it like that?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Any chance you are going to sell the old upper & stock?

I really like the old stuff.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#4]
That is way too bulky ass of an optic for that carbine.

IMHO, I'd scrap the CompM4 and go Micro T1 unless you want something heavy you can throw at your target when the Colt mags jam the #$@% up like they always do.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd rock it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is way too bulky ass of an optic for that carbine.

IMHO, I'd scrap the CompM4 and go Micro T1

View Quote

Did u read the 2nd to last sentence?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I run the handstop backwards to keep from running my hand too far forward and shooting my fingers off. On my M4 I run my hand further forward than I can reach on this SMG.

Sorry, keeping the old takeoff stuff!

Like I said in my original post, I'll be replacing the CompM4 with a Micro T1 or similar. I know.....we look at the pretty pictures but we don't read the squiggly words!  

Actually talked to a guy at Aimpoint earlier. I already own 2 of the T1's, might buy a T2 this time.

Years ago I ran this same SMG at a week long SMG Instructor workshop. Not a single stoppage or malfunction with the Colt or C Products mags. I intentionally didn't clean her all week, but no worries. On Friday I was doing 32rd bursts with no issues. The only issues I had originally had with this SMG were related to the ejector. With the assistance of 00bullitt, that problem was solved and she runs like a Swiss watch.

Talked to the SMG Instructors at GPSTC during my SMG Instructor certification.  They said they have less stoppages, malfunctions and parts breakages with the Colt than with the HK MP5.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I run the handstop backwards to keep from running my hand too far forward and shooting my fingers off. On my M4 I run my hand further forward than I can reach on this SMG.

Sorry, keeping the old takeoff stuff!

Like I said in my original post, I'll be replacing the CompM4 with a Micro T1 or similar. I know.....we look at the pretty pictures but we don't read the squiggly words!  

Actually talked to a guy at Aimpoint earlier. I already own 2 of the T1's, might buy a T2 this time.

Years ago I ran this same SMG at a week long SMG Instructor workshop. Not a single stoppage or malfunction with the Colt or C Products mags. I intentionally didn't clean her all week, but no worries. On Friday I was doing 32rd bursts with no issues. The only issues I had originally had with this SMG were related to the ejector. With the assistance of 00bullitt, that problem was solved and she runs like a Swiss watch.

Talked to the SMG Instructors at GPSTC during my SMG Instructor certification.  They said they have less stoppages, malfunctions and parts breakages with the Colt than with the HK MP5.
View Quote
I thought I was the only one who runs them backwards, especially on my SBR's. Same reason as Shep.  Looks good, I want a .45 though.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#9]
.45 would be cool. I've got a M1A1 Thompson and an M3A1 I can play with whenever I want, although they ain't mine.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

.45 would be cool. I've got a M1A1 Thompson and an M3A1 I can play with whenever I want, although they ain't mine.
View Quote
Need to make a road trip down to macon armories. Imma leave my wallet at home.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Whats the cyclic rate on the colt SMG?

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#12]
700-1,000rds/min
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call me when you come.  You'll be test firing on my range anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:....we look at the pretty pictures but we don't read the squiggly words!  
View Quote

Doh! - THIS

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Test fire tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice gun! I'm totally jealous, and slobbering.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll tote it around to my next several classes. Y'all attend and I'll let ya shoot her!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Sssshhhh........don't tell my gun she ain't supposed to run well cuz she doesn't know it!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#21]
She ran perfect with the original Colt barrel. If she has issues with the new TROS USA barrel, I'll give ya a holler!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top