Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2015 6:28:09 PM EDT
Suppose Sig will ever import the x6 series pistols again? I've been wanting to get my hands on a Supermatch...
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont give Sig anymore of my money.  I am still jaded over the lack of conversion parts on my 556xi.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Suppose Sig will ever import the x6 series pistols again? I've been wanting to get my hands on a Supermatch...
View Quote

I want to say I heard some where there were issues with importing them and to not expect them coming back.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]
SIGARMS played fast and loose with some things and got their peepees smacked. Until those issues are resolved, they won't be importing anything. Hopefully, they'll get it squared away eventually.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SIGARMS played fast and loose with some things and got their peepees smacked. Until those issues are resolved, they won't be importing anything. Hopefully, they'll get it squared away eventually.
View Quote

Yeah what I heard as well. Here's hoping...
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 12:15:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doing a thing this weekend with Hollister. I don't know people. But I know people that know people. I'll see if I can turn anything up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:43:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll be seeing some SIG factory armorers this week, I'll see if they know anything.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:43:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm doing a thing this weekend with Hollister. I don't know people. But I know people that know people. I'll see if I can turn anything up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll be seeing some SIG factory armorers this week, I'll see if they know anything.

Thanks Guys!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#8]
So here is the rundown:

They probably won't be importing them any more. German Govt drama. They're trying to strangle the entire gun industry in that country.

There are plans to make them in the US but nothing immediate.

There are a handful (less than 10) X5's (The 5" variant) still in country that are probably for sale. Most are .40. If anyone is dying for one let me know and I'll see if I can play matchmaker.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#9]
You'll love me for this:

Dead Center in Buford has 2 brand new X5's for sale on the shelf at "normal" prices.  I was just there Friday for the Sig Armorers course and  they were both there.  Not sure exactly what trim packages they are.  One is two-tone and the other is stainless.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You'll love me for this:

Dead Center in Buford has 2 brand new X5's for sale on the shelf at "normal" prices.  I was just there Friday for the Sig Armorers course and  they were both there.  Not sure exactly what trim packages they are.  One is two-tone and the other is stainless.
View Quote

They are both two tone...thought I had finally score one until I got the picture Thanks for the tip though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top