Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2015 12:34:17 PM EDT
Hey fellas,  an employee at Academy Sports told me there was a pawn shop in Snellville that did free FFL transfers for veterans and first responders but I forgot the name of it.  

Do you guys know of this place?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Hilltop maybe???
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
probably hilltop pawn off 78, as I think they have blue line glocks too.  Unless its the Army/Navy store right there at 124 and 78.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Hilltop normally charges 25 if you have a ccw , don't know of any discounts
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
probably hilltop pawn off 78, as I think they have blue line glocks too.  Unless its the Army/Navy store right there at 124 and 78.
View Quote

I would doubt the army/navy surplus from some people's dealings I've heard of. May be hilltop, I know mr pawn in lilburn used to be cheap but don't know current prices for them or if they are still around. Been a while since I drove that way.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I would doubt the army/navy surplus from some people's dealings I've heard of. May be hilltop, I know mr pawn in lilburn used to be cheap but don't know current prices for them or if they are still around. Been a while since I drove that way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if hilltop does free .mil or LE transfers, but I can attest that they are top notch to deal with, and the're well worth the $25.  Mr. Pawn is still in business, I stopped by his shop on my way home from mainstreet the other month.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't use the Army/Navy store at 124 & 78.  

While I have not used them for any transfers, Hilltop folks have always been great to deal with.

Chris at Mr. Pawn always gets my vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top