Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2015 6:05:59 AM EDT
i got the smoker going and had a minute, just wanted to say Happy 4th to everyone. i hope everyone has a great day and can spend it with family and friends. also Happy independence Day America, i hope we can have more
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:32:27 AM EDT
[#1]
+1

...Happy Independence Day everyone from me and the wife......
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:32:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Vote, I hope you and yours have a great holiday. Good luck on the cook, may the smoke be thin and blue. Imma fire mine up around lunch, ribs, pork tenderloin, a large chunk of ribeye and wild turkey as usual.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Same to you guys. Happy 4th everybody.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:01:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Dan, I didn't get an invite! hopefully we stay dry. You guys have a Happy Independence Day! We are just gonna hang out. I had planned to meet GAHunter95 this morning but that got rained out. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Happy 4th to you all too.

We are getting rain here for what looks like most of the day.  At least my food is mostly done, except for the last minute grilling stuff.  Was hoping to be outside today, but looks like I will have a house full of people.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:20:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Happy Independence Day everyone. Rain here as well, but we can have fun in the rain still. Everyone stay safe and stay full.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Happy 4th to y'all too. My wife's birthday too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Happy Independence Day, everyone. Got soaked at the parade, but my 4 yo had a blast saying Happy 4th. He made my heart melt when I thanked a Vietnam vet for his service and he looked at the man and said "Thank you for your service as well."

To all our HTF .mil members past and present - thank you.  Hope everyone stays dry and enjoys the time with your family.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Same here . Happy 4th guys and gals
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Happy Independence Day!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top