Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Better get to making decisions here folks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:35:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok...So, here's what I got..... One is the GAHTF Fall Shoot with no ARFCOM ties and the other is an option for an Annual HTF shirt with no mention of Fall Shoot....Either or both can also have the member location bullets turned back on.......

Fall Shoot, simple design

General GA HTF shirt design, no fall shoot reference

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally, I prefer WITH bullets, and for the Fall Shoot I think it ought to have a "Half Fawn" on the other side of the state, balancing the "Angry Emu" since Southercross is the one organizing the Fall Shoot, and his logo is a "Half Fawn."

Just sayin'
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#5]
OK, just talking about the Fall Shoot shirt right now since its the one we have to get done and quickly if we want them "Before" the shoot. Since we can't use the BFL for these, what are we going to put on the Tit?

Any interest in something similar to last years front but using the Gadsden Flag instead of the BFL? IE the State Outline, have GA HTF, the Gadsden Flag, and maybe Fall Shoot 2015
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 12:04:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Not much activity on this thread.

Since it looks like for the Fall Shoot Shirt that the GA HTF isn't going to use a BFL, does the group want to offer some sponsor space on the back lower part of the shirt? Maybe Company name and phone number for $100 and they get a free shirt with the $100 helping to lower the cost each shirt is going to be for GA HTF members. I'm just throwing out idea to see if anything sticks.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not much activity on this thread.

Since it looks like for the Fall Shoot Shirt that the GA HTF isn't going to use a BFL, does the group want to offer some sponsor space on the back lower part of the shirt? Maybe Company name and phone number for $100 and they get a free shirt with the $100 helping to lower the cost each shirt is going to be for GA HTF members. I'm just throwing out idea to see if anything sticks.

Any ideas?
View Quote

I like the idea, if anyone knows of any potential sponsors it would certainly offset some of the cost....

...I agree that there doesn't seem to be much activity on making a decision on the shirts as well....I'm afraid the time will slip by and we will just have to start talking about the design for the NEXT shoot....
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Was/Is somebody in charge of the Fall Shoot Shirts? If not or they don't want to handle it anymore, do they/you want me to take over and run with it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I was waiting on a poll, I never had the chance to get mine together for entry. I am still working on it as a general HTF design or maybe one for the books whenever the next shoot happens.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Was/Is somebody in charge of the Fall Shoot Shirts? If not or they don't want to handle it anymore, do they/you want me to take over and run with it?
View Quote

MFF started the thread so I thought he was riding herd on the matter....I'm willing to run with it but since I submitted a design or four I don't want anyone to think I 'pushed' the decision or tainted it somehow....If you are willing, and if Fly doesn't mind, I say go for it....Time's a ticking......
As for sponsors, I don't know how much time we have to round any up...but I can add any decent logo if it's available online or if I can get it as a .jpg .pgn or other graphic file.....Depending on the complexity of the design it should only take an evening or two to add them into WHATEVER design is picked if the original designer doesn't have time or doesn't want to do it so that time has to be factored in.....I also need to know what format the printer needs the design in for the shirts.
I guess figuring out how who's printing them has to be sorted out as well (Cafe Press, local shop, etc.?)....

Sheesh.....What is the date again?....
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I work weekends,and because of that have been to only one HTF shoot.If the shirts last year had mentioned the fall shoot,I wouldn't have gotten the 4 I ordered,because why wear a shirt for a shoot you didn't attend?
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I work weekends,and because of that have been to only one HTF shoot.If the shirts last year had mentioned the fall shoot,I wouldn't have gotten the 4 I ordered,because why wear a shirt for a shoot you didn't attend?
View Quote

That is one of the reasons we are discussing two shirt designs: A shirt for the 2015 Fall Shoot and a standard GA HTF shirt that would have the BFL on it and be bought through the ARFCOM web store.

Link Posted: 8/16/2015 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#13]
whats the status on the shirts ? Taking orders yet ?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:46:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
whats the status on the shirts ? Taking orders yet ?
View Quote

As of yet, I don't think any decision has been made on what the tee shirts will look like....
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I guess go with yours and let's print em. Getting late in the game and we need a TD.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I guess go with yours and let's print em. Getting late in the game and we need a TD.
View Quote

I second the motion.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:28:19 PM EDT
[#17]
If no one has an objection, or if they do, speak now.....Are we are talking about the original (busy) design:

..Or the less busy design:

Either way, I will make sure the 'Molon Labe' is visible like the in the second version.....

Does anyone have the front tit HTF logo from last years shirts in a .pgn, .jpg or other graphic file on hand?

If someone else want's to handle it, or if they have an inside track (discount) with a printer, let me know and I can email the graphic in a format that will work (I hope)....If not,  I can get my wife to do some checking on cost per shirt at a local shop this Friday if nobody else has something worked out already...I'll tell her to get them priced up at various sizes, between 50 and 100 shirts........From what I understand, the Fall Shoot shirts aren't going through the ARFCOM printers, right?  

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Personally I like the busy design, but if it will cause cost issues the other is fine. Be sure and remove "Arfcom" from that one if we do use it though.

I'm sure a Ga outline with "GAHTF" would suffice for the tit, all it was last time I believe except with a BFL on it. Maybe a half fawn hanging out the side for the tit if not on the back opposite the angry emu.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I am fond of the "busy" one too. I also think that the "half-fawn" logo ought to be incorporated somewhere, as Southerncross is the one doing all the hard work of organizing the Fall Shoot.

Although, I was thinking that this particular thread was for the GAHTF T-shirt, not the Fall Shoot T-Shirt.

But what do I know....
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Either BACK is fine by me, but we have to modify last years tit design as it has a BFL.

If we make it just a little bit bigger we could maybe do the State Outline, GA inside top with a Gadsden Flag under that with HTF under that. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Personally I like the busy design, but if it will cause cost issues the other is fine. Be sure and remove "Arfcom" from that one if we do use it though.

I'm sure a Ga outline with "GAHTF" would suffice for the tit, all it was last time I believe except with a BFL on it. Maybe a half fawn hanging out the side for the tit if not on the back opposite the angry emu.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oops.I forgot about taking the Arfcom off the original..I'll do that and tweak the Molon Labe....

Quoted:
Either BACK is fine by me, but we have to modify last years tit design as it has a BFL.

If we make it just a little bit bigger we could maybe do the State Outline, GA inside top with a Gadsden Flag under that with HTF under that. Thoughts?

I like it....I'll put something together tomorrow evening and post it for review....The only possible problem is it might have to be unusually large OR the Gadsden might not be readable.....We'll just have to see.....

Quoted:
I am fond of the "busy" one too. I also think that the "half-fawn" logo ought to be incorporated somewhere, as Southerncross is the one doing all the hard work of organizing the Fall Shoot.

I agree wholeheartedly....I'll try to figure out how to add the half fawn in..
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok, so here's what I got......

Front of Shirt

Back of Shirt

Yes?...No?...Maybe?.....Meme will check on prices this Friday....I'll report back after that and probably start a new thread for ordering info.....
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#23]
All in favor say aye.....

AYE!!!

Link Posted: 8/18/2015 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Aye for front. Nay on back way too busy
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Playing with the front, did you look at making the Georgia & HTF circular (curved) above and below?

Also have a look at fitting just GA inside the State Outline above the flag and HTF below the flag but again inside the State Outline?

As to the back with Dawggs4 comment, didn't you have a design that showed just 3 range locations with the target and bullet? That might be less busy while still having some center fill. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#26]
I like both front and back.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Playing with the front, did you look at making the Georgia & HTF circular (curved) above and below?

Also have a look at fitting just GA inside the State Outline above the flag and HTF below the flag but again inside the State Outline?

As to the back with Dawggs4 comment, didn't you have a design that showed just 3 range locations with the target and bullet? That might be less busy while still having some center fill. Thoughts?
View Quote

Ok, I'll tweak the front design this evening and we'll see how it looks....

Now, as for the back design....There seems to be two distinct camps here between the 'busy' and 'simple' designs....The question is:

• Can those who like the 'busy' design live with the simple design (which will likely be cheaper)?

AND

• Can those who like the 'simple' design live with the busy design (even if it costs a touch more)?

I've got both ready to go, I just need to know if either design is a 'Aw HELL no' for anyone.....Anyone who is still following this thread, and are interested in a shirt, please respond with either SIMPLE or BUSY......We can give it till Thursday evening at 6:00 and the majority rules...

Agreed?

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#28]
BUSY

ETA: But if busy is stupid expensive, I'm fine with SIMPLE
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
BUSY

View Quote

+1 to this.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

+1 to this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BUSY

+1 to this.

Seconded.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#31]
(you get a vote too, Draconis.....)
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Something to think about as far as the busy version: It might look great on a computer with a WHITE background making it sharp and having good contrast, but how is that going to look on an OD, Tan, or other colored shirt? I am fairly sure that most of us don't want or need another white T shirt.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Something to think about as far as the busy version: It might look great on a computer with a WHITE background making it sharp and having good contrast, but how is that going to look on an OD, Tan, or other colored shirt? I am fairly sure that most of us don't want or need another white T shirt.

Thoughts?
View Quote

...Just to get an idea, and bear in mind these are NOT CLEAN ON THE EDGES AND SOME AREAS ARE COLORED THAT WILL BE WHITE (edges of letters, some counties, parts of the flags, etc.) here are what some colors look like....

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

...Just to get an idea, and bear in mind these are NOT CLEAN ON THE EDGES AND SOME AREAS ARE COLORED THAT WILL BE WHITE (edges of letters, some counties, parts of the flags, etc.) here are what some colors look like....

http://i57.tinypic.com/a44vfk.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/t9wex3.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/4q2xjo.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2iqmgsw.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/a27w2f.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/16j55cz.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thoughts?

http://i57.tinypic.com/a44vfk.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/t9wex3.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/4q2xjo.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2iqmgsw.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/a27w2f.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/16j55cz.jpg

This is what I am talking about. Its been my experience that if one designs a shirt that requires a huge area to be printed a solid color like white that the cost goes up greatly, it has the most problems with wear and print cracking, and the whole reason for using an OUTLINE of the State is to avoid that IE use the outline and the actual color of the shirt becomes the inside background color, reduces the cost, increases the life of how long the design still looks great after repeated washings.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#35]
And then there's the problem of what color is the outline?  If it's white you can't see it on a light colored shirt. If it's black you can't see it on dark shirts.

Honestly I'm at a loss here....I can't do much more with what I've got so maybe we just need to scrap the whole thing and start over....Not get tied up with having them for the shoot, just come up with a design for a general shirt that can be ordered through Arfcom...

As of now, some don't want a shoot specific shirt anyway, no decision is forthcoming on a design everyone can live with, Arfcom won't do a shirt for a shoot (if I remember that right), the small number of shirts that would be ordered (seems like only 4-8 are interested) means higher cost, someone will want one after they're ordered and won't be able to get it OR someone has to lay out the money to order extras just in case someone who missed the order wants one and they will be the wrong size, etc., etc., etc.....

Yep, seems like drop back and punt time....

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#36]
I'll be surprised if nearly everyone that makes it to the shoot doesn't want to get one. We're kinda cross-posting here, because this thread is actually for the HTF T-shirt, not the Fall Shoot shirt. Add in the fact that tacked threads get "lost" and I think all of the above explains the underwhelming response so far.

Maybe we should start a brand new thread titled "GAHTF Fall Shoot T-shirts, speak now or forever hold your piece!"

Just my humble opinion, and worth exactly what you paid for it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And then there's the problem of what color is the outline?  If it's white you can't see it on a light colored shirt. If it's black you can't see it on dark shirts.

Honestly I'm at a loss here....I can't do much more with what I've got so maybe we just need to scrap the whole thing and start over....Not get tied up with having them for the shoot, just come up with a design for a general shirt that can be ordered through Arfcom...

As of now, some don't want a shoot specific shirt anyway, no decision is forthcoming on a design everyone can live with, Arfcom won't do a shirt for a shoot (if I remember that right), the small number of shirts that would be ordered (seems like only 4-8 are interested) means higher cost, someone will want one after they're ordered and won't be able to get it OR someone has to lay out the money to order extras just in case someone who missed the order wants one and they will be the wrong size, etc., etc., etc.....

Yep, seems like drop back and punt time....

View Quote

As Gunny Hartman would say, "Jesus H Christ!"

What problem is that? We simply pick the shirt COLOR first and then that determines if the State Outline is White or Black? Wow, that is way to hard, let's just scrap the whole project why don't we?! Additionally from the discussion last year, almost nobody wants a White T-Shirt so it would probably be OD, Tan, or some other shade of Green to which a Black State Outline shows up fine. If we do some Orange or Red shirts for the Range Masters, Black will show up fine on those also.

And yes some don't want a Shoot Specific Shirt, but many do as in maybe 50% of those attending which is about 50 shirts if they just buy one (I would be buying about 4 shirts). Others want a GA HTF shirt and many of those attending the Shoot want one or more of those also which is why we are talking about doing two shirts IE one for the Shoot with no BFL and designing one for the GA HTF with the BFL sold through the ARFCOM Web Store. Some HTF States have their stuff all in one bag having shirts and patches available on the Web Store.

In designing a GA HTF specific shirt, we should probably come up with a standard GA HTF logo so it can be on the Tit as well as made into a patch and/or decal. Wyoming has a BFL on a buffalo and Texas has a steer skull and a Lone Star with a BFL in the center.

The interest in the Shoot Shirt last year went up after the final design was set and people could order shirts. I bought extra shirts and its a good thing I did as other HTF Members bought my extra shirts after they were no longer available and I only have one now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What problem is that? We simply pick the shirt COLOR first and then that determines if the State Outline is White or Black? Wow, that is way to hard, let's just scrap the whole project why don't we?!
View Quote

My point is I started down the wrong path with my original design and that design won't work the way you want it...ETA: AND it seems for every tweak made, three more are needed....It's a never ending redesign of a redesign of the redesign of the design and each one is a problem of some sort to someone.....Simple as that....

....It's not a simple matter of 'Just make it an outline, that's all'....The only way I know to do that is 'erase' all of the background color by hand and I don't have the time or patience to do either right now.......I'm not a graphic designer, I build fucking buildings for a living, so my graphics skills are what's lacking ......

/rant

...After I get the shooting benches for the shoot complete, after I get my loads for the MOA shoot worked up, after I get my wife's weapon set up, after I get her loads worked up, after we both get some range time to get ready for the MOA shoot and when I'm not working I'll probably try again to see what I can do....Or, if someone with the graphic skills wants to take it on, be my guest.....

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My point is I started down the wrong path with my original design and that design won't work the way you want it....Simple as that....

....It's not a simple matter of 'Just make it an outline, that's all'....The only way I know to do that is 'erase' all of the background color by hand and I don't have the time or patience to do either right now.......I'm not a graphic designer, I build fucking buildings for a living, so my graphics skills are what's lacking ......

/rant

...After I get the shooting benches for the shoot complete, after I get my loads for the MOA shoot worked up, after I get my wife's weapon set up, after I get her loads worked up, after we both get some range time to get ready for the MOA shoot and when I'm not working I'll probably try again to see what I can do....Or, if someone with the graphic skills wants to take it on, be my guest.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What problem is that? We simply pick the shirt COLOR first and then that determines if the State Outline is White or Black? Wow, that is way to hard, let's just scrap the whole project why don't we?!

My point is I started down the wrong path with my original design and that design won't work the way you want it....Simple as that....

/rant

Just to be clear, I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into the designs; and really do like them. I don't care what color the shirt is if everyone else wants this or that, and the state is the state no matter the way it's drawn.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Just to be clear, I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into the designs; and really do like them. I don't care what color the shirt is if everyone else wants this or that, and the state is the state no matter the way it's drawn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/rant

I think you have gone above and beyond, Draconis. I am, frankly, quite surprised at the HUGE lack of input from the peanut gallery on this one. I have made a few suggestions, but I hope you realize that they were simply suggestions, and I will be thrilled with whatever you come up with. Maybe the problem is that we are trying to design this "by committee" and you know how that always ends up!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Ok....I've had my hissy fit.....stomped my widdle feets and everything.....Now, back to work...

This is my plan.....I'm going to make one more stab at this....The design will be what me and the wife like...If only the two of us like it, and only the two of us order shirts, so be it....

Once I get that design where we like it, I will post a new thread stating clearly that it is the UNOFFICIAL shoot shirt, how much they will cost each and when the deadline for ordering will be and we will place an order for anyone who would like one.

Be forewarned, this is just MY opinion of what looks good, so you may be offended, unhappy or down right spitting nails against it.....If so, don't order is all I can say....

...If some 'official' shirt design is agreed upon, hell we may order some of those too....

...What I am NOT saying is 'remove my design' or 'don't use my design' or 'don't change my design' or even 'don't design something different'....All I'm saying is WE want a shirt so I'm gonna' put together what WE like....If any of you like it too, that's cool....If you don't like it, that's fine too.....

Carry on....

ETA: Thanks Doc and Emu....Kinda' lost my cool a bit is all....I know how these things are and I *STILL* walk into it like a babe in the woods every time...
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Your designs are so cool, I don't care which one is the chosen one.  I'd want one ... and one for the fall HTF shoot... and one for the MOA shoot...
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Put me down for a XXL staff, an XXL standard, and an XL standard for the Fall shoot. Also, an XXL, and an XL for the MOA shoot. I'll post my order in the new T-shirt thread, when it's made, if you like.

Thanks for handling a thankless task!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Put me down for a XXL staff, an XXL standard, and an XL standard for the Fall shoot. Also, an XXL, and an XL for the MOA shoot. I'll post my order in the new T-shirt thread, when it's made, if you like.

View Quote

MOA shirt? Which one?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

MOA shirt? Which one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MOA shirt? Which one?

I'm teasing.  There wasn't much love for a shirt in the moa thread, so there won't be a moa shirt.

Now back on track here to see if we can get one of the shirts done.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm teasing.  There wasn't much love for a shirt in the moa thread, so there won't be a moa shirt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MOA shirt? Which one?

Would rather have a MOA shirt than just a general HTF shirt
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#47]
I want two of them all!!!  
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MOA shirt? Which one?

Yeah... I'm the same way.  A shirt without a story is just another shirt, but a shirt with meaning and a story to go with it...

anyhow... I'm still a buyer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ok....I've had my hissy fit.....stomped my widdle feets and everything.....Now, back to work...

This is my plan.....I'm going to make one more stab at this....The design will be what me and the wife like...If only the two of us like it, and only the two of us order shirts, so be it....

Once I get that design where we like it, I will post a new thread stating clearly that it is the UNOFFICIAL shoot shirt, how much they will cost each and when the deadline for ordering will be and we will place an order for anyone who would like one.

Be forewarned, this is just MY opinion of what looks good, so you may be offended, unhappy or down right spitting nails against it.....If so, don't order is all I can say....

...If some 'official' shirt design is agreed upon, hell we may order some of those too....

...What I am NOT saying is 'remove my design' or 'don't use my design' or 'don't change my design' or even 'don't design something different'....All I'm saying is WE want a shirt so I'm gonna' put together what WE like....If any of you like it too, that's cool....If you don't like it, that's fine too.....

Carry on....

ETA: Thanks Doc and Emu....Kinda' lost my cool a bit is all....I know how these things are and I *STILL* walk into it like a babe in the woods every time...
View Quote

Hey Draconis, don't read into it and absolutely nobody said that your designs are crap (for they are Great). Moreover everybody appreciates the time and effort you have put into it so far as well as your continued efforts! Especially when we had 3 or 4 people churning out designs last year.

The point I was bringing up is that one can make a killer design for a shirt but that design is so complicated and color involved that it causes said design when put on a shirt to be outrageously expensive and those type shirts tend to not hold up under repeated washing. What I was actually trying to say and didn't get my point across is that designing a printed shirt is two fold. There is the idea of what the design is to look like mated with how printed shirts are produced cost effectively IE normally money can be saved by having the Shirt color be the main background or fill-in color merged with heavy use of outlining. So when I mentioned the detail of the bullets not showing up, it was from this point of view with the shirt being the main background color and heavy use of outlining to keep cost down as well as make a shirt that is more laundry friendly.

I can't draw worth a damn, but I have produced many Unit T-Shirts as well as Paintball Team Shirts over the years.

The biggest problem is time, we are running out of it to make the Fall Shoot (unless we are willing to pay extra for a rush job).

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

...Not a problem Devil Dog, really.....Several things slammed into me (figuratively) at one time and I lost my cool....Hence the hissy fit....

..Your points are well taken, and I understand what you're saying....and you are exactly right about complicated=impossible to reproduce on a shirt -OR- hellishly expensive to produce on a shirt......

After going over the details with a local printer, I've cleaned down the design quite a bit....It's not what I wanted (I tend to the shaded, glossy effect, 3D, etc.as you all can tell) which looks good printed, but not on a shirt.....
...Soooooooo.....This is the new design that we are going to run by the printer to see what they can do with it....Hopefully, this one is simple enough to put on a shirt....Right now, we are talking about in the neighborhood of $20.00 each and will take AT LEAST two weeks to turn out 50 plus shirts....Meme is going to go back to the printer's shop Monday on her lunch break to confirm 1) this design is do-able, 2) actual price per shirt and 3) how much lead time is needed to have them in hand by NO LATER than the weekend of the shoot.....
....With out further ado....

ETA: Oh, and I left the white infill on the state for now...I tried it with different colors  as the fill (like it would be on a shirt) and although the flags and banners really stood out well, I think from a distance you couldn't see the state outline well enough....IOW, you would see the banners, flags, Angry Emu....hovering around an empty space....
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top