Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2015 10:21:32 AM EDT
Does anyone have a line of communication with him?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:12:30 AM EDT
[#2]
If you were one of the cool kids on FB you would be able to contact him easily
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
If i was 12 years old I'd probably use Facebook and connect with a lot of people.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If i was 12 years old I'd probably use Facebook and connect with a lot of people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope
They use snap chat now
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The most active friends I have on Facebook are 60+ in age. Kids have moved on to other things.....
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nope

They use snap chat now
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope

They use snap chat now
Damn whippersnappers.  Back in my day we didn't even have remotes for the TV ( unless you count us kids), pictures took a week to have developed and we had to communicate with others via hand written letters that had to be mailed and took a week or so to reach the other person and we were damn glad to have that!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damn whippersnappers.  Back in my day we didn't even have remotes for the TV ( unless you count us kids), pictures took a week to have developed and we had to communicate with others via hand written letters that had to be mailed and took a week or so to reach the other person and we were damn glad to have that!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope
They use snap chat now

Now the purpose of snap chat is so sexting can be done and the pic is " secure"
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope

They use snap chat now

Are they really stupid enough to not understand screen shots?

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes.

I showed that to my FIFTEEN year old niece after she tried to convince me that there were secure ways to send pics in a way that the pictures couldn't be saved.

BTW, she is a straight A student and in all those AP class. Just goes to show they are only teaching how to take tests
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Okay, who sent me the dick picks?

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Been a little out of the loop for a few days, which means I got to celebrate Memorial Day in the hospital.
Was released today about 1:30pm.

Bleeding esophageal varices again, it's a recurring issue that has been recurring much too frequent lately.
Endoscopic surgery, blood transfusions, fun stuff.

Treat your liver well while you can, guys, you're gonna miss it when it goes kaput.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Glad you're still alive
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top