Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2015 4:43:37 PM EDT
I am looking to see what kind of serious interest we have here for Simunitions-based, force-on-force training with Precision Applications, LLC.

There is specialized, required equipment for this sort of training that students will need to provide. If you are interested, contact me via IM or email and I can go over it with you.

shep AT precision-applications DOT com

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Interested. I can do drills at my house. This is the kind of training I would like to get.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm down.  I know at least one other and possibly 2 more who would be interested as well.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure I could find another couple Glock users who would be in as well.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure I could find another couple Glock users who would be in as well.
View Quote

You've got one here
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I want some more details.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe that I have replied to everyone that has contacted me so far.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure you know my thoughts on this.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

One here. Email sent to Shep.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#9]
All contacts replied to
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 3:34:38 AM EDT
[#10]
IM sent
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Gunfighter9, got your information.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Did you reply with pricing yet?  I haven't gotten anything in my inbox.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Been waiting for this.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I have not replied with pricing. I'll let y'all know when I do.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 10:57:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Been waiting as well. Sent you an email.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#16]
email sent
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#17]
All inquiries replied to
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#18]
If anyone else is interested, please let me know ASAP.  I am looking at purchasing the protective gear as well as the weapon conversion kits and I prefer to do it all at one time, not a few here and there.  That is a PITA and I get better pricing if I order in one fell swoop.

Students will get to keep the conversion kits and protective gear as their own.

This gear is for Level II of the 3 level course I will be offering. Each level is 2 days in length.

Level I:  Walk through, dry runs and discussions. Basically......The Basics

Level II:  Force-on-force with Simunitions

Level III:  Live-fire shoothouse.

Each level is a prereq for the next level. Many of you have already taken the Level I with me already and are GTG for Level II. I have the live-fire shoothouse all locked on and am wanting to push forward with a schedule for the entire program for late summer/early fall.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 1:05:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If anyone else is interested, please let me know ASAP.  I am looking at purchasing the protective gear as well as the weapon conversion kits and I prefer to do it all at one time, not a few here and there.  That is a PITA and I get better pricing if I order in one fell swoop.

Students will get to keep the conversion kits and protective gear as their own.

This gear is for Level II of the 3 level course I will be offering. Each level is 2 days in length.

Level I:  Walk through, dry runs and discussions. Basically......The Basics

Level II:  Force-on-force with Simunitions

Level III:  Live-fire shoothouse.

Each level is a prereq for the next level. Many of you have already taken the Level I with me already and are GTG for Level II. I have the live-fire shoothouse all locked on and am wanting to push forward with a schedule for the entire program for late summer/early fall.
View Quote

I can't remember if you gave any pricing estimates, but could you provide a range of cost?  Email is fine.

The two guys I mostly shoot with (Andy already asked about the team class this fall) might also be interested, but they're not avid arfcommers.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Different courses will have varying costs due to the differing costs associated with running each level.  In addition, they will be taught in at least 2 different locations (Level I & II at one, Level III in another), which results in differing rental and operating costs.

Probably looking at $400 for Level I, but that's a guesstimate.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 2:30:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Sorry, I meant for the gear - but the class cost is good info as well.

If I can get either to sign up, I may retake L1 for the refresh.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Any updates on this?
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I got prices on the AR conversion kits, as well as magazines and ammo for same.  Still waiting on pricing for handgun conversion kits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top