Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2015 2:11:00 PM EDT
Just had some 1" hail just north of Marietta, now a tornado warning from the same cell.  Hope my truck wasn't damaged.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]
hail in Roswell.... Storm is moving fast
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hail up here in SC too, about 1" around.  No dents on my Z that I can see, one guy with an FR-S got a little hood dent.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't get any where I am in east Cobb (about where S. Marietta Pkwy hits I-75 as far as N and S goes) but slightly farther north the store on 41 at Canton Rd Connector get it pretty hard.  Looks like it passed through on the north side missing the central Cobb area.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Didn't get any where I am in east Cobb (about where S. Marietta Pkwy hits I-75 as far as N and S goes) but slightly farther north the store on 41 at Canton Rd Connector get it pretty hard.  Looks like it passed through on the north side missing the central Cobb area.
View Quote

Yep, I'm just north of the store on the other side of Canton Rd. Connector.  A number of small dents, not sure they'll be worth an insurance claim, can probably get them fixed for less than my deductible.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Bet ins companies start cussing when a big hail storm hits a crowed city!!! between cars and houses, that could get expensive.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Might be a good time to find out if the trick with the hair dryer and compressed air can works on popping out dents.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might be a good time to find out if the trick with the hair dryer and compressed air can works on popping out dents.
View Quote

My BIL's fairly new Silverado got hammered.

My other sister's house in Suwanee got a couple inches of hail.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#9]
My Tahoe got hammered. There's probably about 45 dents all over the top and hood. I contacted my insurance company,  they are sending out someone this week to look at it
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]
We just stood outside the hanger and watched it go by....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top