Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2015 5:08:27 PM EDT
Anybody within 60 miles of North Metro that has a stripped Upper I can borrow for 30 second to prove that the second barrel nut that BCM sent me is also defective? I have proved a negative but want to absolutely prove its not my Upper so I can raise Hell with BCM on Monday.

Neither the barrel nut that came with my KMR-13 nor the replacement BCM sent me will thread on my Upper. I bought a standard MilSpec barrel nut and it treads perfectly on my Upper. So only other thing to prove is that the BCM barrel nut will not thread on another Upper which means they have a bad run of barrel nuts without a doubt. I really am finding it hard to believe that when you call a company and explain what the problem is that they would not thread the new barrel nut on an Upper before sending it out making sure its good!

Both BCM barrel nuts I have will not damage your Upper. They only thread the first 90 degrees on my Upper then stop. I am not going to force it as I can turn the MilSpec all the way down by hand.

Anybody with a striped Upper feel up to having me drive out to meet them?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and live about 10 minutes from you.... Pm me
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Iv got one in hoschton.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Iv got one in hoschton.
View Quote
I got one is west paulding. Near drake town.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Have a few in Cumming
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I've also had a problem with a milspec barrel nut from Bravo Company.  The problem that I had was the inner diameter of the nut was not perfectly round (almost egg shaped).  I found this problem when attempting to mount a Troy VTAC Alpha rail.  

Bravo Co. made it right and sent me out another right away and it was fine.

Quoted:
Anybody within 60 miles of North Metro that has a stripped Upper I can borrow for 30 second to prove that the second barrel nut that BCM sent me is also defective? I have proved a negative but want to absolutely prove its not my Upper so I can raise Hell with BCM on Monday.

Neither the barrel nut that came with my KMR-13 nor the replacement BCM sent me will thread on my Upper. I bought a standard MilSpec barrel nut and it treads perfectly on my Upper. So only other thing to prove is that the BCM barrel nut will not thread on another Upper which means they have a bad run of barrel nuts without a doubt. I really am finding it hard to believe that when you call a company and explain what the problem is that they would not thread the new barrel nut on an Upper before sending it out making sure its good!

Both BCM barrel nuts I have will not damage your Upper. They only thread the first 90 degrees on my Upper then stop. I am not going to force it as I can turn the MilSpec all the way down by hand.

Anybody with a striped Upper feel up to having me drive out to meet them?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I have some in Canton
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the offers and help guys. FNGfromGA let me barrow a Spikes Upper and the BCM nut threads on his Upper by hand. So its my billet Upper for some reason, but an Anderson A2 barrel nut treads right on my Billet Upper so now I am stumped why this BCM barrel nut will not thread on.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the offers and help guys. FNGfromGA let me barrow a Spikes Upper and the BCM nut threads on his Upper by hand. So its my billet Upper for some reason, but an Anderson A2 barrel nut treads right on my Billet Upper so now I am stumped why this BCM barrel nut will not thread on.
View Quote
That sucks.  What brand upper is it?  

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top