Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2015 1:49:04 PM EDT
I'm looking to long term lease a small commercial space to house my construction business stuff

I do not need any office space

Ideally it would have :

16' + ceiling height with a large garage door and walk door

enough power to run a small welder or a separate meter where I deal with the poco

Gas warehouse heater just to keep material from freezing on the winter

Access to a bathroom or plumbing so I can install one would be preferred

Internet would also be a plus

Any help would be appreciated
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#1]
May not help but I bet we got 6 or 8 like that here in Henry county.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
May not help but I bet we got 6 or 8 like that here in Henry county.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Thanks but need something on the north side along 575

Still looking ...
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck - hope your business is booming!
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know if anything is available, but I used to have a machine shop in Bell Industrial Park just north of downtown Woodstock.  Pretty close access to 575.  Not fancy, so rates proly pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Nobody wants to come to the southside no jobs,no gun stores,no preper stores,no knife stores,no tactical stores and no gun ranges...
Sounds like the perfect opportunity to start a business absolutely no competition.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nobody wants to come to the southside no jobs,no gun stores,no preper stores,no knife stores,no tactical stores and no gun ranges...
Sounds like the perfect opportunity to start a business absolutely no competition.
View Quote

You left out one of the best parts, almost no traffic!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That part can cause the previous part.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also no money unless you take EBT
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Off of 575 by about 8 miles, but you may want to look at the warehouse space down by Cabella's on Northpoint.  Or go the other way on 92 towards the old Dodge dealership.  There is a strip over there that sounds like what you are looking for, by Southern Auto Brokers.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the info guys

Keep it coming
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#11]
You might try to find the management company for 55 Chastain Rd, Kennesaw, GA, it's fairly close to I-575, I know one of the main tenants is the MUST Ministries donation center, so I can't imagine it's necessarily the highest rent around.  Not sure if they have openings, but there's another building in that same small business park as well.  A lot of stuff got build in that area just before the real estate crash really got going.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top