Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2015 6:29:47 PM EDT
Are there any ranges in the area that don't require a membership? Google isn't helping and the wife is nagging me to take her tomorrow. I hate shooting at indoor ranges but of there's no other options in the area it looks like I'll be going to GA Firing Line tomorrow.
Just looking to do some plinking with her new SR22.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I've found nothing outdoor to date. I've been going to Governors gun club. But it is indoor.  The closest outdoor range I know of would be either Creekside 30 minutes north in Cartersville, or *gag* Advance bullets in Temple.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe the state range off the 320 Resaca (sp?) exit on I75?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe the state range off the 320 Resaca (sp?) exit on I75?
View Quote

Yup, John's Mountain has a state range.

About 15 minutes north of Cartersville on the west side of 75.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:The closest outdoor range I know of would be either Creekside 30 minutes north in Cartersville...
View Quote

Non-members only on Monday, Friday and Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#5]
How is johns mountain? Any other outdoor ranges?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top