Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 5:00:32 PM EDT
Do they sell any decent cigars? Im not rolling blunts, and not a cigar aficionado. I have smoked some decent cigars in the Dominican while on vacation and wonder if Swisher has anything along that line.  They say some of their cigars are Dominican.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The HiPoint of the cigar world, IMHO

That said, HiPoints go bang, HiPoints are affordable, and who am I to say what's best for someone else. To each their own. Try one, see what happens.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
You can't get anything real at a gas station. Probably the most respectable cigars there are the backwoods cigars.

Try Cigarbid and cigarsinternational

These are my favorite of the flavored cigars:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/12350/drew-estate-copper-label/

Mild:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1959264/Oliva-Connecticut-Reserve-Toro-10/
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I enjoy the 'classic' flavor as I detect notes of Cheetos and Grape Drank and I think it pares nicely with a mild malt liquor.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't smoke often
But when I do
I scrap the swisher
Off my shoe
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Mike Brown recomends them highly or rather he did.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Haha, guess I should have been more clear.  I don't smoke cigars but once in a blue moon like on a fishing trip or etc.  The only reason I asked about the Swishers is an acquaintance of mine is now a sales rep so I can get some free.  Just didn't know if any were even worth getting for free.
also read they bought out Drew Estates and Acid.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Back prior to 2000 when I quit smoking, my motto was: If you can light one end of it, I'll suck on the other!

Swisher's have nicotine in them, just like the high $$$ ones do. It just depends on how bad you want some nicotine!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]
They seem to have changed the target audience over the years .
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They seem to have changed the target audience over the years .
View Quote

That's for sure.My daddy smoked/chewed them for years.Nothing like grabbing a tractor fender climbing on and getting a handful of Swisher spit.I brought him some  Leon Jimenes robustos back from the Dominican Republic once and he claimed they had weed in them.No,daddy,just real tobacco.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I prefer the grape flavor myself.

View Quote

What are the other two (2) ingredients for the new style fire-ass lean?

OP, have your friend introduce you to free
http://www.royalgoldcigars.com/products

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do they sell any decent cigars? Im not rolling blunts, and not a cigar aficionado. I have smoked some decent cigars in the Dominican while on vacation and wonder if Swisher has anything along that line.  They say some of their cigars are Dominican.
View Quote

Dude, just no.....

Go to a cigar shop, as nice man for some light to medium bodied smokes.  Perdermo Champagne is a nice light-bodied stick with exceptional construction. Macanudo isn't bad either but I think they're pricey for what you get.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I got some really sweet swisher sweet slippers around Christmas. I'm signed up for crap from every tobacco company.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Dude if your near Dawsonville I'll give you a few cigars to try, just stay away from Swishers. Although Backwoods arent bad particularly.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I enjoy the 'classic' flavor as I detect notes of Cheetos and Grape Drank and I think it pares nicely with a mild malt liquor.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top