Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2015 4:35:37 PM EDT
I just looked at one at cabelas. We mounted it on a rifle I liked the look and field of view. But looking through it I couldn't make out the dots it was blurry and the dots looked like a vertical line. But with the magnifier it was crisp and clear. so what now I guess I can only run powered optics ???
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#1]
How long has it been since your eyes were checked?  
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe the brightness was turned up so high the 2 dots were somehow bleeding but it shouldn't look like a line.  The xps blackout is basically the same as the xps 2-2 with a different shell right?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes checked about a year ago. No problemems to report. I have no problems seeing near or far.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes checked about a year ago. No problemems to report. I have no problems seeing near or far.
View Quote
Well, I have the problem you describe with my contacts out. With them in I see fine.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the same problem with eotechs.  I went to Cabelas to look at them, fully intending to walk out with one, but after looking at a few of them I was sorely dissapointed.  Not only was the reticle "splochy" to me, but it had vertical streaks come off the top.  And this was WITH my glasses on.  

Owell, I got a Leupold 1.5-4x scope with firedot instead.

-bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top