Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2014 9:27:33 PM EDT
The first 25 out of up to a possible 4000 will be auctioned of tomorrow!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You can have em. I'll take a deuce and a half.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Starting bid $10,000 not to be titled or operated on public roads... I'll pass.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey I never said it was a great deal that couldn't be passed up. I only said that one can actually attempt to buy one now.

As for the other, it is just how badly one wants to drive one on the road and what one is willing to do/pay. A fellow Leatherneck and I built a car and were told we could never drive it on the street. Two years later, we were asked to drive it in the Fourth of July parade because somebody saw it in the vehicle registrations! If one lives outside Atlanta and doesn't have to deal with emissions it would probably be fairly easy, but I was thinking more about my dad's property out west as one would sure come in handy from time to time.

But you are right that if one is looking for basic transportation or a weekend hunting vehicle, these are not worth the trouble.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, they can have those things.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:06:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd just stick a slow moving vehicle sign on it and use it for farm use
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Some deuces don't come with titles, but people can still get them. I think it depends on the state.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#7]
They went from $21.5K to $41K. Next group is slated for January 7, 2015.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top