Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2014 10:51:02 PM EDT
Listening to the police scanner in Ferguson MO and there are reports of shots fired...

td
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Listening to the police scanner in Ferguson MO and there are reports of shots fired...

td
View Quote

question is are there more than usual?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
More shots fired and now they are throwing rocks...

td
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep it just we full shit storm in less than a hour.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#5]
scanner said someone was shot in last 15 min.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:52:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought all that was to signify the early start of Black Friday sales? ppl are streaming in and out of Walgreens and O'Reillys as if they're giving stuff away!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

td
View Quote

For those that want to keep up.

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/st-louis-county-police-scanner

Not sure how burning down taco bell and looting a Toys R Us helps your cause.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:11:47 AM EDT
[#8]
our local news is barely touching this story, Augusta is a powder keg anyways, FOX has had excellent coverage
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#9]
"Heavily armed police fired pepper spray and smoke canisters to disperse the crowds of protesters. Police seized a .45 mm automatic handgun as well."

I have to get me one of those .45 mm automatic handguns! Is that an NFA Title II firearm? Those small bullets are either really cheap or really really expensive!

I hate when journalists don't know what the hell they are talking about and when the editor doesn't fact check or spell check before hitting publish!

Let me see, point 45 mm (.45mm) would be smaller then the head of a pin wouldn't it about 18 thousandths?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Who's bright idea was it to make the announcement at 21:00 last night?????? It had waited this long, it should have waited another week and been made at 9AM on Monday morning after Thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who's bright idea was it to make the announcement at 21:00 last night?????? It had waited this long, it should have waited another week and been made at 9AM on Monday morning after Thanksgiving!
View Quote

I bet they wanted to let all the people who actually have jobs get safely home plus make sure the kids were out of school either on break that week or home.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Just wondering if it had been a black cop and a white kid how things might have been different.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just wondering if it had been a black cop and a white kid how things might have been different.
View Quote

You never would have heard about it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Well Obama and his biatch Holder will fix it like they did obamacare, irs , benghazi and immagration and so on...........

Hell send Jimmy Carter to fix it to.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Wasn't there a white child killed by a black guy in Savannah revently?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote
Ssshhhhhhhhhh, nobody in the media cares.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:19:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I bet they wanted to let all the people who actually have jobs get safely home plus make sure the kids were out of school either on break that week or home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is lame, "to be home so they could join in"??????????

The announcement should have been on Monday December 1st at 9AM. The Holiday would be finished without this crap going on, Black Friday not affected, and everybody at work or in school so we know that the ones in the streets are only the malcontents!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the local news is keeping quiet on that part. Local LEO's can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there are many white kids around Vicksburg Ave. It would not come as a surprise if he was targeted because he was white.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I was telling the missus that black cops shoot white criminals all the time and it never makes the papers.  She disagreed. We had a spirited discussion.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The announcement should have been on Monday December 1st at 9AM. The Holiday would be finished without this crap going on, Black Friday not affected, and everybody at work or in school so we know that the ones in the streets are only the malcontents!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No - not the protesters - I am talking about the people who would have been caught in the protests if they announced during the work/school hours.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:06:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Obama would have never made any comment at all.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:07:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not what he said.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:58:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not what he said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not what he said.

I am saying that is a LAME reason for not waiting until Monday since it has waited this long and by doing it so late, everybody is home and not in school or at work so they are free to roam the streets and get into trouble if things get out of hand as they did. Was kind of expressing two thoughts but only used one sentence and it didn't read the way I was thinking it. With using the logic that everybody would be home by 8PM CST, they should have made the announcement at 03:30 when everybody was home asleep!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:58:33 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm in Europe and this shit is all over the news over here as well.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ello. Put another shrimp on the barbie.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hello, he said Europe not Austria.  Duh.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Question for our LEOs and the rest of the internet lawyers

The step dad encouraging people to "burn this bitch down"... wouldn't that fall under the category of enticing a riot? (or something legal sounding like that?)  I'm not a lawyer, but when I heard that my first thought was that he should be in jail for starting a riot.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I am saying that is a LAME reason for not waiting until Monday since it has waited this long and by doing it so late, everybody is home and not in school or at work so they are free to roam the streets and get into trouble if things get out of hand as they did. Was kind of expressing two thoughts but only used one sentence and it didn't read the way I was thinking it. With using the logic that everybody would be home by 8PM CST, they should have made the announcement at 03:30 when everybody was home asleep!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not what he said.

He was talking about the working folks who want nothing to do with what is happening there.

They were giving those folks time to get the fuck outta Dodge.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Austria is in Europe.  Australia, however...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top