Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2014 9:01:06 AM EDT
Going to a concert there Saturday, Exodus and Slayer

Last time I was there, I had no issue with my CCW, has anything changed in the last 3 years? Still GTG on carrying in there?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I was there last summer and had no issues.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah, that is going to be a great gig. Suicidal too. Nice. And there are tickets left...... might have to think about this....
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
GTG
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GTG
View Quote

How would you know?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How would you know?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GTG

How would you know?

A total wild man named Noah told me so.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]
How much were those tickets?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:53:05 PM EDT
[#7]
A little off topic, but does anyone know if the masquerade has metal detectors?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Last concert I went to, they didn't have any metal detectors, and if you have your wallet, keys, cigs in your hand held up, they just take a cursory glance at your pockets.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:37:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, never had anything checked at the masquerade.  No metal detectors, but it has been awhile.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol, never had anything checked at the masquerade.  No metal detectors, but it has been awhile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They check ID's if you want to drink and that's it.

So... How was the show last night? I was planning on going but waited too long to get tickets. Only GA tickets available were reselling for $150+ and balcony level was $75+.
I've Slayer too many times to pay that kind of money. Really wanted to see Exodus and Suicidal though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So... How was the show last night? I was planning on going but waited too long to get tickets. Only GA tickets available were reselling for $150+ and balcony level was $75+.
I've Slayer too many times to pay that kind of money. Really wanted to see Exodus and Suicidal though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome, got there to late to see Exodus.

Suicidal put on a kick ass show and Slayer fucking rocked.

Kind of funny story, was in the Mosh most of the time, Slayer gets done playing lights come on, Im looking for my buddies. Next thing I get hit in the head by something and get dog piled. Figured to the drummer threw his drum stick and it hit me. Two guys had there hand on the stick, I reach in between both and ripped it out of there hands, so I got the drum stick. Found my friends, showed them the stick and was like, Ive got no idea why I went after this, Im probably going to throw it away. But I got it.

On a shitty note, while leaving some dude fell and rolled my ankle up. Its the size of a softball.

O and it cost me a little under $150 for three general tickets.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:38:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Docs and that oak floor mixed with spilled beer Sucks. Hit the pit half way through Bring me down and was flat on my back. Great pit, great show.
You know it was a good show when you wake up and all sorts of shit is hurting and you cant hear a friggin thing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, true. I meant search wise for weapons etc.

Ditto on those ticket prices.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Apparently the next slayer show also needs to be an arfcom meet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top