Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 10:38:49 PM EDT
Federal AutoMatch Target Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Box of 325

Not sure if they kill you on the shipping: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/193520/federal-automatch-target-ammunition-22-long-rifle-40-grain-lead-round-nose-box-of-325#delivery

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
$11.39 for shipping to Canton.

I'll pass, thanks for the link though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$11.39 for shipping to Canton.

I'll pass, thanks for the link though.
View Quote

I didn't get that far. Figured for those in need, might still be worth it. I'll be glad if/when things return to normal.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:44:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I added a couple other things I "needed" to it and the shipping was still $11.99 ($4/item split 3 ways).
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered the same box  for $16 and had it shipped to the new Cabelas for free  Was just over $18 with taxes.  Good price though if you can pick it up or ordering a few things.  Shipping rapes you on ammo.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I ordered the same box  for $16 and had it shipped to the new Cabelas for free  Was just over $18 with taxes.  Good price though if you can pick it up or ordering a few things.  Shipping rapes you on ammo.
View Quote

Nice. They actually have Minimags in stock, but the limit of 1 box per order makes it a pain to do that. I ordered 1 anyway, but I don't think I'm going to go back through the process to get the 5 boxes I really want. They're a bit pricey ($8.99/100), but I love those MInimags.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:52:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Much like my thoughts on Troy, F*$@ Midway.

Shipping is always tarded.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:12:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nice. They actually have Minimags in stock, but the limit of 1 box per order makes it a pain to do that. I ordered 1 anyway, but I don't think I'm going to go back through the process to get the 5 boxes I really want. They're a bit pricey ($8.99/100), but I love those MInimags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see how that's even possible considering I've had a case backordered for a year. Perhaps they are playing least favorites with those that backordered.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:37:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't see how that's even possible considering I've had a case backordered for a year. Perhaps they are playing least favorites with those that backordered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe due to the limit of 1 measly box, they are still not fulfilling backorders. Who knows. They were reasonably priced (considering inflation and the fact that they were $6.99 or $7.99 the last time I bought any at a store at least 4 or 5 years ago) and they let me order 1. I guess I'll know in a week and a half if they fulfill the order or cancel it. Ship to Store with Cabela's is nice to save money, but don't EVER do it on something you want in any sort of reasonable timeframe. It generally takes at least a week, sometimes two. My expected pickup date is 10/10.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:05:30 PM EDT
[#9]
AO had about 10 boxes of Federal Automatch, 325, about 30 minutes ago.  $21.95 I think.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe due to the limit of 1 measly box, they are still not fulfilling backorders. Who knows. They were reasonably priced (considering inflation and the fact that they were $6.99 or $7.99 the last time I bought any at a store at least 4 or 5 years ago) and they let me order 1. I guess I'll know in a week and a half if they fulfill the order or cancel it. Ship to Store with Cabela's is nice to save money, but don't EVER do it on something you want in any sort of reasonable timeframe. It generally takes at least a week, sometimes two. My expected pickup date is 10/10.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like the backorders may get screwed or pushed out until supply is no longer an issue. I was just in the store at lunch time and they had a very small and dwindling supply of HP Minimags for $8.49. I've never tried the HP version, but thanks to some Cabela's Club Visa reward points, I grabbed one for free. I really do like Minimags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top