Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2014 5:01:05 PM EDT
Like them or not, they have a cool shop dog.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The owner also has a badass mustang.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like a cool place. Where is it located?
View Quote

Apopka, FL.  I'm in Orlando for a conference and took a field trip.  It's about 15 miles north.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
floriduh
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Tom has the mustang, not the owner.  The owner has a rally fighter and a gurka. They're hard to beat for the money.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Do they have the three piece lowers available in the store?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#7]
What's not to like about Spike's Tactical? I own two of their lowers.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they have the three piece lowers available in the store?
View Quote

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too. They were the Arfcom flavor of the month for a while then fell from favor. There's been a lot of talk about the "dueling penises" logo in GD too.  A true example of what is seen cannot be unseen.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Me too. They were the Arfcom flavor of the month for a while then fell from favor. There's been a lot of talk about the "dueling penises" logo in GD too.  A true example of what is seen cannot be unseen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After Obama got elected they jacked up the prices. Then their growing pains made it nearly impossible for them tutu get stuff out on time and they had large delays in shipping.

Those are the two things I remember.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

After Obama got elected they jacked up the prices. Then their growing pains made it nearly impossible for them tutu get stuff out on time and they had large delays in shipping.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol when he says got elected....I believe it was what....literally THE DAY AFTER.  Boom prices go through the ceiling.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

lol when he says got elected....I believe it was what....literally THE DAY AFTER.  Boom prices go through the ceiling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope it wasn't that long. It was before the election results were even official.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#13]
BTW I have several spikes products and never had a problem with them.  Well Not counting their shipping a registered receiver to a residence in a near by city......
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a zombie apocalypse logo'd lower because it was the cheapest lower they had. It had some kind of blem (which I can't find) so they didn't color it in and it was a steal. My other is just a standard Spike's Tactical lower. The pic the other day of the three piece Spikes lower was one that was cut (probably record keeping of an intentional destruction because lowers are considered firearm) because not even a printed lower would fail with perfectly straight cuts! Back in the day, manufactures destroyed their blems. Now days they got smart, hey if we sell them we don't have to spend the labor or do the paperwork to destroy them. The paperwork gets done and the lower tracked when sold on the 4473, brilliant.  

Hey while you are down there you should pop over to Core15 and Kel-Tec is you have the time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:57:21 AM EDT
[#15]
I guess you could say the cut lower was the destruction of a blem...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_282/171075_.html
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#16]
The thread where they called out PSA on their inability to proof test their 300 blackout guns was rather hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#17]
If I can get WGTactical to squeeze me into their schedule...

I have some vanity work on two ST lowers I want them to perform their majiks on.

One is a Punisher lower{458 SOCOM} and the other is for my Patrick Henry/H. L. Mencken Solution to Problems lower{16" middie upper made up of Tier 1 Booty}:

Hopefully soon, Gerald will have time to invite me to sit down and discuss the work.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#18]
BTW if anyone is interested I saw Cherokee gun and pawn in canton Georgia had several spikes lowers for $79 in stock last time I was in there. Punisher, jolly Roger, zombie, and the " things that can not be unseen" .

They even have some other brands for $49.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top