Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2014 10:13:42 AM EDT
Just joined the group.
Been shooting S&W 9mm for years and am wicked with it. Getting more serious about riffles  now...Gainesville is my hangout so hope to meet some locals.
Y'all tell me how to add my pic ok
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Gotta pony up the membership fee to have an avitar. Welcome to the site. Would you like to know if we're doing any 80% lower build parties?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gotta pony up the membership fee to have an avitar. Welcome to the site. Would you like to know if we're doing any 80% lower build parties?
View Quote

Welcome to the HTF.   Translate cpl's statement to read "buy a stripped lower."
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:49:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy smokes. We have been invaded. Usually it takes a gun grab to get so much fresh blood. Maybe that tinfoil dude was right about the BAFTE planting a new crew in our home.

Welcome. Buy a membership. Talk smack to the mod. He likes it and will give you free stuff. Beware GD... and Jeep..
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Holy smokes. We have been invaded. Usually it takes a gun grab to get so much fresh blood. Maybe that tinfoil dude was right about the BAFTE planting a new crew in our home.

Welcome. Buy a membership. Talk smack to the mod. He likes it and will give you free stuff. Beware GD... and Jeep..
View Quote

Where are all these folks coming from?  I thought 2013 was a big influx.

Welcome to the forum.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys! What will membership get me anyways?

I started hanging out here alot -  http://mainstreetgunsandrange.com  -  maybe I'll run into some of you?

My babies are awesome Had one recently done in camo hot pink not too long ago.  

Any ladies on here or do I need to be listing my stuff under a different area to chat with the girls?

Loulou
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I started hanging out here alot -  http://mainstreetgunsandrange.com  -  maybe I'll run into some of you?

Any ladies on here or do I need to be listing my stuff under a different area to chat with the girls?

Loulou
View Quote
We have a few ladies in the HTF. Mrs monk, Naammah( or however you spell it), tactical Barbie and gajeep94yj.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Hello and Welcome. Need to get your sisters and girlfriends on here because we need more woman (especially when we are doing a Meet N Greet or a HTF Shoot)!

Speaking of HTF Shoots, I believe there is one next weekend if I am not mistaken.  

Oh yeah and to answer the reason for all the 13ers, probably because of the election. We didn't actually believe the results were real until January 21, 2013.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Ha that was funny bout gajeep!! But if ur a wild one then TB is a good shooting partner for ya. Just watch out when the knife come out!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Loulou
View Quote

There are a few ladies here in the Ga HTF. TacticalBarbie and Naamah come immediately to mind.

Across the board there a lot of female ARFcommers. The Women Shooters section in General would be a good place to intro yourself, and doesn't require Team membership.

But like the others, I encourage you to get a Team membership. The benefits far outweigh the cost.

ETA: Oh, and the thing about T-Barb and the knives - be afraid, be very afraid.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We have a few ladies in the HTF. Mrs monk, Naammah( or however you spell it), tactical Barbie and gajeep94yj.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loulou

Hahaha. (S)he's gonna ask for some pictures.

We do need to determine how guilty you are though. Most of the rest of us posted extensive photo albums when introducing ourselves. Give that some thought, loulou.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Gg
Quoted:

Hey be nice.

This isn't GD. Even though we act like it most of the time. Us Georgians have better manners, so show a little respect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loulou

Hahaha. (S)he's gonna ask for some pictures.

We do need to determine how guilty you are though. Most of the rest of us posted extensive photo albums when introducing ourselves. Give that some thought, loulou.

Hey be nice.

This isn't GD. Even though we act like it most of the time. Us Georgians have better manners, so show a little respect.

Where's the disrespect? You do realize gajeep is a guy, right?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loulou

*snicker*

OP, go post in GD, and some white knight will buy you a membership.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol, MFF acting like he has some class

He probably sent the OP an IM asking for pics
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks cpl0313 .  I'll check out that forum too.

Some southern gentlemen here ...liking that ...

Okay seems like I better get membership status ! Y'all sure do put the pressure on

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#20]
There are a lot more paying members here now than when I signed up. One of these years I need to pony up for one to see what all the fuss is about.

ETA: Welcome.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Welcome to the board. Mainstreet is where I do my indoor shooting, but it's kinda far from Gainesville ain't it?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Loulou
View Quote

More likely to run into someone down your way at Shots Fired or South River Gun Club. I'll let acmech, jakeQRF, or some of the others give you the background. Also, check out Ed's - good LGS - particularly if you like Glocks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Welcome to the site Loulouchicka. Beware of GD.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:34:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Welcome to the boards
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Welcome to site Loulouchicka  Beware of GD.
View Quote

Unless she wants a free membership that is.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#26]
As long as you don't take the leg humpers too seriously you'll be fine. GD is derp central. Enter at your own risk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top