Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2014 1:27:25 PM EDT
There are lots of complete uppers for sale at this show, more than I have ever seen.  Funny I saw few lowers on the tables except for the one below.

There is a guy selling  SDI billet 6065  lowers (made in Norcross)  Blems in appearance  Cerakoted  FDE, OD,   anodized black and in the white for  $50 each.
One comment on the FDE,  It is a little lighter than Magpul FDE but not a terrible match.
They have the seekins type oversize trigger guard.
The lowers looked like they could use a little hand work to open up the flare on the magwell but it is lightly  flared at what looks like a 45.
He had stripped cerakoted billet  uppers for $119 but sold out.

They looked like a good deal to me.

This guy was in the last row on left as you walk in   about 1/3 way down.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Where?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
RK show on Jonesboro rd.  near Atl airport
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinking about showing up tomrrow with my son.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you see the SP89 NIB for

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$8000.00

I might give my own little report when I get out of the shower.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

$8000.00

View Quote

We're they selling crack at the same table?  Did you laugh in their face?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

$8000.00

View Quote

IMO, that means he does NOT want to sell it, but if an idiot buys it, he'd be happy to.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I would have thought $4k was optimistic.

If not, I've got a sear ready 89/5K lower available for $400.

Hah!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I actually did laugh when I saw the $8000 price tag.

Picked up two $49 blem billet lowers from SDI, along with a couple stripped uppers from Fraziers.  

Other than that, availability of stuff at the show was fairly good.  Prices on anything but AR-15s weren't anything to write home about.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There are lots of complete uppers for sale at this show, more than I have ever seen.  Funny I saw few lowers on the tables except for the one below.

There is a guy selling  SDI billet 6065  lowers (made in Norcross)  Blems in appearance  Cerakoted  FDE, OD,   anodized black and in the white for  $50 each.
One comment on the FDE,  It is a little lighter than Magpul FDE but not a terrible match.
They have the seekins type oversize trigger guard.
The lowers looked like they could use a little hand work to open up the flare on the magwell but it is lightly  flared at what looks like a 45.
He had stripped cerakoted billet  uppers for $119 but sold out.

They looked like a good deal to me.

This guy was in the last row on left as you walk in   about 1/3 way down.
View Quote

If I remember right, they use 6061 instead of 7075. I still think they look cool, and I'll buy one for $50 if I see it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I picked up 2 lbs of h4895.  Spent a touch more than I'd like, but it's been almost impossible to find in my neck of the woods, and I also made some contacts for when I drive through TN to pick up more powder.  I also picked up a new digital scale, a couple of ammo boxes, and a M-16A1 pistol grip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top