BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
From the Washington Post article linked above:

No model gives Republican businessman David Perdue less than a 73 percent chance of winning the Georgia open seat...
View Quote

I noticed that no one has been calling Georgia a close call lately.  I'm ambivalent on Perdue but I am happy that Michelle Nunn won't be going in.  

OK.  You may resume the Republican bash-fest.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think you're a few years early. There isn't civil unrest or martial law yet.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it's already crashed.

it's burning,now.

clown
I think you're a few years early. There isn't civil unrest or martial law yet.  

Hate to break it to you but the second there is will complete out fall into a complete police-state. Along will come someone promising to restore order, lawlessness, provide food and 'the rule of law' while preaching about how great of people we are. 1933 all over again it seems......

Working within the two-party system is where we're at right now. If a strong Libertarian canidate can win a race, let's see who this a unicorn is; maybe at the local level but at a state or federal level? Nope, not going to happen in the foreseeable future.

A libertarian running on a libertarian ticket will do nothing more than siphon votes away from the GOP canidate (mostly,) just like a Green Party canidate would do for the dems. If you think it's not a a big deal if Nunn wins and Reid remains in control then you're a fool.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top