Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2014 2:39:41 PM EDT
CNN has a poll asking of children should be taught to use guns  under adult supervision. Right now, we are losing. Only 840 votes. I know we can turn this poll around to the positive side.
Poll is at bottom right of page.
http://edition.cnn.com/index.html
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Look in GD.  That poll is rigged.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
saw that
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look in GD.  That poll is rigged.

View Quote

Just exactly how is the poll rigged?

I just voted, my son just voted, and my daughter just voted (all on different computers and different ISPs) and I checked the vote count before we voted and after my daughter voted and it went up exactly 3 on YES number wise and the percentage is also correct.

So again, just exactly how is the poll rigged?! By the way, that myth that if its on the Internet its true, there is a huge exception to that which states that ANYTHING in GD is always false even if proven true!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not saying that this is exact as when I voted earlier and when i just checked it appears to have not moved.  I also kinda find it hard to believe that it correct with all the people that I have seen that they voted on it and the numbers don't appear to be moving much.  That being said I didn't write down the numbers to know for a fact thats it not moving, or just moving very slowly.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#5]
It was 378 when I voted, went to 381 after our 3 votes and is now at 392. So it is at least moving up. But if somebody in GD is saying its rigged (I don't do GD because its the biggest waste of time known to man other then Microsoft Solitary) so I don't bother, then its NOT going to go up very quickly if people are not bothering to Vote due to a false "Its Rigged Posting".

Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Doesn't matter, if the outcome of their poll doesn't please them, it gets buried - never reported, published, etc.  what poll?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter, if the outcome of their poll doesn't please them, it gets buried - never reported, published, etc.  what poll?
View Quote

This ! I voted but CNN will just ignore anything that does not support the agenda that CNN wants
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:21:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This ! I voted but CNN will just ignore anything that does not support the agenda that CNN wants
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again this false attitude is the problem. When the poll does NOT come out the way CNN thinks it does they DO have to question it and it usually forces them to have another one worded slightly different so they can say they just worded it wrong. But after poll after poll starts coming in a certain way they only then have two choices: realize they have got it all wrong, admit it and post it as news or drop it all together never to bring it up.

Not voting due to the attitude that CNN will never come clean only means they win without any effort!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Just voted and it went up one, from 524 to 525.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Its at 556 and only behind by one percent now! Basically need 34 votes to take the lead.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#11]
51% no
49% yes

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#12]
50/50 according to them? 642/630 NO
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Its all tied up at 661 to 661! Time to get those YES votes in!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top