Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/28/2014 12:43:49 PM EDT
Allowing same-sex marriage in Georgia would pump nearly $80 million into the state’s economy, according to a study released Thursday by the UCLA school of law.
The U.S. Census Bureau reports that 21,318 same-sex couples live in Georgia. Half would choose to marry within three years, the law school’s Williams Institute estimates, based on similar patterns in Massachusetts and other states where same-sex marriage is legal.
Highlights of the study include:
- Spending on wedding arrangements by the couples, and their out-of-town guests, would add $78.8 million to the state and local economies over three years.
- $5.5 million in sales tax revenue would accrue to state and local coffers.
- Nearly 1,000 jobs would be created.
View Quote

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/biz-beat/2014/aug/28/same-sex-marriages-add-30m-georgiia-economy/

Bend on over boys......it's coming to GA soon enough.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It's already in Georgia. Georgia has a huge gay community.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Honestly who really cares if gay people get married.  There are gay people in the world aint nothing anyone can do about it.  This whole Bible belt/ backwoods way of thinking BS is Georgia's biggest flaw.   Its their life, they are going to live their way one way or another why infringe on thier right to be happy.  Not like its going to hurt you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly who really cares if gay people get married.  There are gay people in the world aint nothing anyone can do about it.  This whole Bible belt/ backwoods way of thinking BS is Georgia's biggest flaw.   Its their life, they are going to live their way one way or another why infringe on thier right to be happy.  Not like its going to hurt you.
View Quote

I dont see what the big deal is either.  Let them get married then they can be miserable...errr, I mean happy, like the rest of us!
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I dont see what the big deal is either.  Let them get married then they can be miserable...errr, I mean happy, like the rest of us!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know right.  We should all be "happy" together.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#5]
That wasn't the point of why I posted this.  Look at the rationale - it has gone from shaming you into doing the right thing to espousing (potentially) false economic incentives:
- $80 million in spending for weddings including stationary and invitations (what's the basis for this number?)
- $5.5 million in sales tax proceeds (what's the basis for this number?)
- Nearly 1,000 jobs will be created (don't follow the logic there either)

Seth, you're correct - we have gay people in Georgia.  We do not yet have gay marriage in Georgia though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biggest reason they want to be able to get married is to have access to divorce court and the laws surrounding it.

Think about it.

2 gays unmarried buy a house. They split up now they are in a pickle over how to divide their holdings. With access to divorce court they have a legal framework to work within to split assets. And the same protections against abuse during the split.

Equal protection under the law is going to force gay marriage onto the entire US. We all know it's coming why bother fighting?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Biggest reason they want to be able to get married is to have access to divorce court and the laws surrounding it.

Think about it.

2 gays unmarried buy a house. They split up now they are in a pickle over how to divide their holdings. With access to divorce court they have a legal framework to work within to split assets. And the same protections against abuse during the split.

Equal protection under the law is going to force gay marriage onto the entire US. We all know it's coming why bother fighting?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about it.

Yep.  And again I really dont see what the big deal is.  My marriage isnt all the sudden invalidated or less meaningful just because a same sex couple can get married.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I highly doubt that if gay marrige is made legal in georgia that a ton of them will
just run out and get married. Just dont see it..not in the scale that the "study"
showed. Im not about gay marriage honestly, but who am I to judge and control
how another person wants to live their life.  Let em do what they want to do. Just keep me and
my family out of it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just keep me and my family out of it.
View Quote

That's becoming hard to do with social media, TV, and politicians pushing it into the everyday lives of our children.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's becoming hard to do with social media, TV, and politicians pushing it into the everyday lives of our children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just keep me and my family out of it.

Erick Erickson says you'll be made to care about it before it's all said and done.  I think he means we'll be "cornered" into picking a side.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Just remove marriage entirely from the control of the state (which co-opted it from religious institutions) and it will no longer be an issue.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Think about it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about it.

And THAT'S why the government shouldn't be involved in marriage, period.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Forget gay marriage.  Make gay DIVORCE illegal, and see how many still want to tie the knot.  

I personally don't give a rip if two dudes, or two chicks, or two dolphins, or whatever, want to get married.  If the only reason why not is based on religious text, that's usually not a good enough reason to restrict someone's right to do something.  And I'm a saved and baptized Christian that belongs to an independent, fundamental Baptist church.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#15]
If the Gay lifestyle is good,  Why are their no Old Gay couples?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yup. But it is... And people WANT it that way. There are any number of area's in life the .gov should stay out of... But we don't want them to as a whole so...

Quoted:

I know two dudes that have been together for almost 30 years... How old do you consider Old?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Forget gay marriage.  Make gay DIVORCE illegal, and see how many still want to tie the knot.  

View Quote

Heck just make DIVORCE illegal..

Oh wait... Divorce keeps marital murder at an all time low.... hmmmm
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:33:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

AIDS. Next question.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:51:55 PM EDT
[#19]
I personally don't care one way or the other about it. I believe the .gov has no business in people's bedrooms, period.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are tons of old, gay couples. Where are you getting your census info?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is an outstanding troll post.  Well done.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:57:56 PM EDT
[#22]
I am okay with this.   I sent a gift to a friend that got gay married up north last year.   If I would have had the time, I might have attended.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:52:13 PM EDT
[#23]
They only accounted for the boost in the economy related to marriages. At least as much money is to be made by the state if there is a divorce.
House sales tax, Car sales tax, Harley sales tax.Court costs, Attorney Fees, Restraining Orders,  All the things that the state makes money from traditional marriages.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#24]
I saw the post about about no old Gay couples.  It is true that are not nearly as many 45 -55 year old gay couples, or hemophiliacs or IV drug abusers because most of them died from AIDS.
It was a very strange time in the 80's before AIDS was understood.  I first heard of it as "Cancer" that gay people were contracting.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

While I will say it is their life and they can do what they want to a degree, if it came down to it and I got asked to marry a gay couple I would decline because of my beliefs.  Upon doing this what is the most likely course of action? From what is seen in stories today it is fines and or forcing the companies to do it...  That is where it will hurt some people.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#26]
If we're going to submit to having government licensed relationships, it should include same-sex relationships as well. How about we get the government out of the business of licensing people's relationships in the first place?

Why not have a legal process in place where two or more consenting adult persons may share their assets and health care decision making powers with each other -- no prerequisites/strings attached other than they be consenting adult persons?

If company owners have moral qualms about covering health care costs for gay partners, remove health care coverage as a corporate benefit and simply adjust salaries upward to compensate staff for the loss of benefit.

Another idea, if company owners have moral issues about covering health care costs for gay partners, how about not hiring any gays instead of lobbying against gay marriage and unions in order to avoid paying for health care coverage? If a company's leadership has such a moral hangup about gays, ask employee candidates if they are gay during the interview process. If they say "yesssssssssssssss I am", then hire a straight if it makes you feel better -- good luck staffing your marketing department.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#27]
i understand ARFCOM has become the Mecca of pro abortion, pro gay, left leaning liberals. but what about companies that are owned by Christians, why does the government force or push them to be hire/provide for other against their beliefs. what percentage of Amerika is actually gay  if they want Amerika to accept them why do they force my acceptance. i understand that everyone here doesn't care about gay marriage and doesn't feel it affects them. but why do i have to explain to my kids why there are 2 dudes kissing at Applebees, etc...........why are kids in school being taught about 2 fathers, 2 moms, etc.........when ever the government gets involved, things are usually wrong, at almost every level.

i think we should have a Ga HTF gay wedding/ shoot to show how we have embraced gays. maybe some tshirts, mugs, altered boltface stickers with the male symbol, like Austin Powers would have
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

i understand ARFCOM has become the Mecca of pro abortion, pro gay, left leaning liberals. but what about companies that are owned by Christians, why does the government force or push them to be hire/provide for other against their beliefs. what percentage of Amerika is actually gay  if they want Amerika to accept them why do they force my acceptance. i understand that everyone here doesn't care about gay marriage and doesn't feel it affects them. but why do i have to explain to my kids why there are 2 dudes kissing at Applebees, etc...........why are kids in school being taught about 2 fathers, 2 moms, etc.........when ever the government gets involved, things are usually wrong, at almost every level.

i think we should have a Ga HTF gay wedding/ shoot to show how we have embraced gays. maybe some tshirts, mugs, altered boltface stickers with the male symbol, like Austin Powers would have
View Quote

Same reason you have to explain to your kids why a male and female couple are making out at Applebees.  Because they really, really like each other, but should do that sort of stuff at home?  Freedom works in lots of different ways.   :)

I'm good for any sort of shoot usually.  If any HTF'ers want to get gay married, I'll bring the brisket, as usual.   :)  

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#29]
" I'll bring the brisket as usual". Is that some kind of code that I don' t know about.

Just kidding, I have had your brisket and it is terrific.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

" I'll bring the brisket as usual". Is that some kind of code that I don' t know about.

Just kidding, I have had your brisket and it is terrific.

View Quote

Dude, you just gayed this thread up something awful, now.  :)

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Same reason you have to explain to your kids why a male and female couple are making out at Applebees.  Because they really, really like each other, but should do that sort of stuff at home?  Freedom works in lots of different ways.   :)

I'm good for any sort of shoot usually.  If any HTF'ers want to get gay married, I'll bring the brisket, as usual.   :)  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

kudos on the brisket, you are correct, freedom does work in different ways. but the government steps in and crushes one sides freedoms to protect others. just like the guy being forced to make a wedding cake even though he was not cool with it. that kind of thing is gaining ground. i guess i'm just an outdated kind of guy, i watch to many old black and white movies and believe in God and country.  carry on, pro homos
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

kudos on the brisket, you are correct, freedom does work in different ways. but the government steps in and crushes one sides freedoms to protect others. just like the guy being forced to make a wedding cake even though he was not cool with it. that kind of thing is gaining ground. i guess i'm just an outdated kind of guy, i watch to many old black and white movies and believe in God and country.  carry on, pro homos
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you not decrying the wedding cake laws along with laws telling people who they can and can't marry? Why not rebuke both instead of saying we need this set of liberty incursions in order to prevent these other incursions?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why are you not decrying the wedding cake laws along with laws telling people who they can and can't marry? Why not rebuke both instead of saying we need this set of liberty incursions in order to prevent these other incursions?
View Quote

Why does it have to get shoved down people's throats if they are stating beliefs for denying service? Equality is fine and dandy, except when equality is forced upon people with their morals set in something more than .gov. Society is becoming childish with all the PC crap going on, "don't like something I like or do? I'll see you in court."

To solve the problem get .gov out of it all. They shouldn't be able to say who can marry who, just like they can't say we have to serve everyone. Your feelings get hurt? Suck it up buttercup life ain't fair... .gov ain't gonna get any smaller, so I feel we need to choose our battles and I choose the battle of if something doesn't mesh with my beliefs I'm not doing it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

why are you wanting me to stand up for something i don't believe in this country use to represent freedom, now the government forces me to accept what goes against my values, on multiple levels. if people want to be gay, good for them, i just don't want my family to be forced to accept their lifestyle. if you want me to change my mind, show me your character first. so should you be forced to accept what you think is wrong
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am somewhat in agreement with you there.  I do believe that gay people should have a right to marriage, just as straight people do, but in no way do I believe that any church, or church leader should be compelled to perform the ceremony.  I do not believe that any business should be compelled to do work for these marriages either.  If you do not want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, you should be able to decline, and respectfully let the requester know that you are not comfortable with it.  This does open your business up to the court of public opinion, which is okay.  People who feel strongly for gay marriage will likely not wish to use your services, and people who are strongly against it might wish to use them even more.

I do not have a terribly strong opinion on the matter, but my default on most anything is towards freedom in general.   A bakery's decision to accept, or not accept rainbow cake orders would not sway my decision on where to pick up a kid's birthday cake.  A church that made it well known that they would not perform a same sex marriage will still get me in a picnic chair if they have a 5 dollar chicken dinner fundraiser.  Same for a church that married the heck out of them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I am somewhat in agreement with you there.  I do believe that gay people should have a right to marriage, just as straight people do, but in no way do I believe that any church, or church leader should be compelled to perform the ceremony.  I do not believe that any business should be compelled to do work for these marriages either.  If you do not want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, you should be able to decline, and respectfully let the requester know that you are not comfortable with it.  This does open your business up to the court of public opinion, which is okay.  People who feel strongly for gay marriage will likely not wish to use your services, and people who are strongly against it might wish to use them even more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do not have a terribly strong opinion on the matter, but my default on most anything is towards freedom in general.   A bakery's decision to accept, or not accept rainbow cake orders would not sway my decision on where to pick up a kid's birthday cake.  A church that made it well known that they would not perform a same sex marriage will still get me in a picnic chair if they have a 5 dollar chicken dinner fundraiser.  Same for a church that married the heck out of them.

Ok, if a business has a written list of their business practices and their ethos and goes against it openly would you still do business with them??  

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

why are you wanting me to stand up for something i don't believe in this country use to represent freedom, now the government forces me to accept what goes against my values, on multiple levels. if people want to be gay, good for them, i just don't want my family to be forced to accept their lifestyle. if you want me to change my mind, show me your character first. so should you be forced to accept what you think is wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you not believe in liberty? I'm asking you to support the notion that it's wrong for the government to force a baker to sell to gays if they don't want to. I'm also asking you to support the notion that it's wrong for the government to license relationships -- gay or straight. The word "marriage" and government should not mix. If you believe in freedom, how about we abolish government issued relationship licenses and setup a legal process where any two or more consenting adult persons can share health care, financial and child custody rights with each other? That gives people more freedom, not less.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#38]
obviously everyone is at an impasse here and that's fine by me, see freedom in action. i don't have to support gays and no one has to support my freedom not to support them. it's a win win to me, i'm obviously the odd man out here being that i'm not going to support a lifestyle i find wrong. that's my point, why do i have to support something i find wrong, don't i have the freedom to choose everyone defines liberty by their belief system. even though i'm not a church going guy, i find the principles of the Bible to be right. i don't force my views on others, unlike others wanting me to support something i don't believe in. i know it means alot to folks to be seen as tolerant and open minded, progressive and hip. not me, i believe what i believe, and don't force my views on others, unlike some groups do on me. good day GAYCOM
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

obviously everyone is at an impasse here and that's fine by me, see freedom in action. i don't have to support gays and no one has to support my freedom not to support them. it's a win win to me, i'm obviously the odd man out here being that i'm not going to support a lifestyle i find wrong. that's my point, why do i have to support something i find wrong, don't i have the freedom to choose everyone defines liberty by their belief system. even though i'm not a church going guy, i find the principles of the Bible to be right. i don't force my views on others, unlike others wanting me to support something i don't believe in. i know it means alot to folks to be seen as tolerant and open minded, progressive and hip. not me, i believe what i believe, and don't force my views on others, unlike some groups do on me. good day GAYCOM
View Quote
See my post above. I agree. Marriage is a religious practice. If two men, two women or two of anything else want to for a civil union more power to them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

But you already support keeping something legal that is biblically very wrong -- divorce. Or am I mistaken and you really support outlawing divorce? While we're at it, shall we outlaw adultery as well?

Merica. Freedom for me but not for thee...
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:53:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

But you already support keeping something legal that is biblically very wrong -- divorce. Or am I mistaken and you really support outlawing divorce? While we're at it, shall we outlaw adultery as well?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't legislate morality. Plus, most people don't go into a marriage planning on a divorce or comitting adultery. If they do it's between them and God not the government.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, if a business has a written list of their business practices and their ethos and goes against it openly would you still do business with them??    
If they go against their own business practices?  

I really don't care if they do.  If their actions go strongly enough against what I believe, then no, I would not do business with them.   If their actions were different than their posted policies, but did not bother me anyway, then sure.  Why not?

Like, if they said they recycle all the garbage in their office, and it was found out they just toss it in the dumpster on Fridays?  Don't care, use them anyway.   If they said they used experienced labor to do the work, and they were actually using day workers, then, I would not use them, the quality will probably be too low.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i think i made it clear that others can do as they wish,i just don't support it, that's their business, but keep it their business. the Bible does allow for divorce is certain circumstances. you seem to want to split hairs and put words in my mouth, that's typical. your obviously pro gay partners, good for you. i live in this country and have to abide by it's laws, adultery is actually breaking the law, look it up.  i also said that i think the principles of the Bible are correct, i didn't say anything about everyone having to live by it or even accept it, that's a personal choice.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

i think i made it clear that others can do as they wish,i just don't support it, that's their business, but keep it their business. the Bible does allow for divorce is certain circumstances. you seem to want to split hairs and put words in my mouth, that's typical. your obviously pro gay partners, good for you. i live in this country and have to abide by it's laws, adultery is actually breaking the law, look it up.  i also said that i think the principles of the Bible are correct, i didn't say anything about everyone having to live by it or even accept it, that's a personal choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you support banning divorce if the couple doesn't love each other anymore and would both like to move on with their lives? That type of divorce is not condoned by the Bible.

You seem to almost be proud that adultery is technically but unenforceably illegal in some states. Do you like having a government with regulatory powers over people's private relationships?

Why not support the removal of government from people's private relationships completely? Why continue to support the concept of licenses for marriage? The very idea makes me cringe. Removing the government's power to license people's relationships is a pro-freedom stance.

If people continue to insist their relationships be licensed by the government, why not at least support removing the government's power to tell you who you can or can't marry? That's also a pro-freedom stance. Why not stand for less government regulation and more freedom to choose for yourself?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Personally I think that in their quest to use government force to become accepted, the queers have fucking ruined for at least the next decade with me as my tolerance for anything related to them is exactly NIL now. This is exactly their doing and their fault. Before their quest to shove their acronym agenda down my throat I couldn't give a fuck less who they chose to bed down with and I still don't. I just don't want their queer business in my face or in my family's presence. If you don't like my intolerance, go piss up a rope fancy boy...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#46]
LOL at this thread, everyone enjoy their labor day
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#47]
I am glad that so many of you are perfectly right with your God. Wait til your kid comes home and informs you that they are gay. All of a sudden, it's not a PC or religious issue any more.

I can tell you this, my daughter is the same person that she was, before I knew she was gay. That "queer" didn't ruin a damned thing for me. I love her just the same.

Some of you amaze me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I am glad that so many of you are perfectly right with your God. Wait til your kid comes home and informs you that they are gay. All of a sudden, it's not a PC or religious issue any more.

I can tell you this, my daughter is the same person that she was, before I knew she was gay. That "queer" didn't ruin a damned thing for me. I love her just the same.

Some of you amaze me.
View Quote

All of my kids seem to be straight so far.  The only thing that would bother me if any of them did turn out to be gay is that there would be people who judge them for it, making their lives harder.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Some of you amaze me.
View Quote

i understand this is an emotion based discussion for some, i never said i was right with God, i never said anything negative about gays, only i don't support their lifestyle. not one person has preached fire and brimstone about gays, but words have been put in peoples mouths, and a few of use seem to be the minority on the subject. if my kids come home and tell me their gay, then it is what it is. they are their own person and can go live their lifestyle somewhere else. will i love them, absolutely. they are still my kids and nothing changes that. but i find it funny for a group that preaches freedom and liberty, people come out all guns blazing for me to accept something i find wrong. if your daughter is gay, good for her, i wish her the best. but to me a marriage is between a man and a women, that's just me. if everyone here wants to support gay marriage, that's fine. just not me. gays have the freedom to live together like anyone else, who's stopping that, the government has stepped in allowed gays in the military building moral, forced laws so they aren't discriminated against, ect.......so when i read "some of you amaze" me, stop and think for a minute, why do i have to accept someone else s lifestyle have i once in this thread stated people must respect and accept my way of life, no i haven't.

i'm done with this, again you guys enjoy your Labor day
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:43:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Some of you amaze me.
View Quote

If my child(ren) turn out homosexual they will be loved the same. It is hate the sin not the sinner, everyone needs love. What the general consensus I'm gathering is don't force it on...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top