Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 5:28:43 PM EDT
ok I seen a first this morning, at chic fila on N Druid Hill. two GSP on motor bikes? since when did they start this? or have I been blind?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

ok I seen a first this morning, at chic fila on N Druid Hill. two GSP on motor bikes? since when did they start this? or have I been blind?

View Quote
Been on them for years. They only ride if it's above 40, below 80 and not raining. They also have tahoes. The money received from the tickets they write stays in the unit. They get new bikes and tahoes every couple of years.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
hmm no wonder y I don't see them lol!! kool though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]
They are mainly used in the metro Atlanta area inside the perimeter.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#4]
They know how to handle a bike too. I've seen them weaving through traffic doing 80+ on 75.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are mainly used in the metro Atlanta area inside the perimeter.
View Quote

Yep, I've only really seen them NB though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah the motors are sneaky as hell, Very hard to spot them in traffic when they are blending in.

Bad feeling when out of no where two appear behind or next to you and you realize your going 85 in a 55. Lol
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea I used to see them often even got a ticket from one . They are busy
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:27:57 AM EDT
[#8]
What kind of motorcycles do they ride? I've seen several state agencies change over from the traditional Harley Davidsons to BMW or Kawasaki lately.

When I first saw this thread I thought it was about GPS units on bicycles, silly me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:17:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What kind of motorcycles do they ride? I've seen several state agencies change over from the traditional Harley Davidsons to BMW or Kawasaki lately.

When I first saw this thread I thought it was about GPS units on bicycles, silly me.
View Quote
They ride Harley Davidson Road Kings.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did u expect anything else? They reminded me of CHIPS!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:19:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except that CHiP's rode Kawasakis and weren't members of God's Special Police.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They know how to handle a bike too. I've seen them weaving through traffic doing 80+ on 75.
View Quote

So they are holding up traffic as usual?

80 on 75 isn't anything...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top