Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 5:26:38 PM EDT
so any deals or good sales on hunting gear? and flyers out their?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Supposedly they're going to build one in Newnan. I haven't seen anything official, it came down to us from higher-ups at Academy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Supposedly they're going to build one in Newnan. I haven't seen anything official, it came down to us from higher-ups at Academy.
View Quote

sweet I would prob change jobs!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
so any deals or good sales on hunting gear? and flyers out their?
View Quote

Details for Cabela's Acworth

And the Grand Opening Flyer

Its a nice store and there were some things to be had. I found a $79,95 double AR case for $22.98 in the Bargain Cave. The little imperfection on it is going to be nothing compared to what its going to look like after I have had it in the field a few times! They had every type of ammo I was looking for and the only restriction was only one brick of 22LR per person. They let me buy all the 223 and 300BLK I wanted.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Gander Mountain will be opened soon in Newnan . Heard years ago about a Cabela's but never heard anything again . Maybe down an exit ?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:03:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Gander Mountain will be opened soon in Newnan . Heard years ago about a Cabela's but never heard anything again . Maybe down an exit ?
View Quote

Where at?

And they are high!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Coworker tried to run to the bank about an hour ago. He said it took him forever because 92 was jammed and people were parking at the Wendy's on the other side of 75. Glad I got in early. Today is probably not the ideal day to check the place out, but we may try to go in a couple hours hoping some of the madness died down.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wish some of these stores would open up closer towards Macon and Mid GA.

Maybe it's best for my wallet that they don't!
View Quote

At least y'all have a bass pro. We don't have shit on the south side.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish some of these stores would open up closer towards Macon and Mid GA.

Maybe it's best for my wallet that they don't!

Come now, you have that crappy Gander Mountain in McDonough and the new one opening soon in Newnan.

And you guys just got a brand new goodies store over at Quiet Riot!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard a rumor that Cabela's had tried to open a store out I-20 and one on I-85 South but the head honcho of Bass Pro Shops was a big contributor to the person living in the Governor's House at the time so they all got killed off. After hearing that rumor, it kind of makes sense considering the other markets they were opening up in but none in a city as large as Atlanta.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:54:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I heard a rumor that Cabela's had tried to open a store out I-20 and one on I-85 South but the head honcho of Bass Pro Shops was a big contributor to the person living in the Governor's House at the time so they all got killed off. After hearing that rumor, it kind of makes sense considering the other markets they were opening up in but none in a city as large as Atlanta.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They had actually announced on their website that they were opening in Adairsville about 6 years ago. Sonny Purdue taxed their asses right back to Nebraska.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#12]
The next planned Cabelas store will be in Ft Oglethorpe. There are no more metro Atlanta stores planned. There is a Cabela's Outpost that opened in Augusta. It's only August about 50k Sq ft, as compared to the Acworth store which is over 100k Sq ft.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top