User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've been shot at twice, and who knows how many times I've had firearms pointed at me, I quit counting when I was 18
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never even knew we had a group here !!!!! I'm a Maconite

I'm suspicious of anyone who actually claims Macon.   I grew up in Bloomfield

How did you not get shot ???? unless it was 200 years ago

I've been shot at twice, and who knows how many times I've had firearms pointed at me, I quit counting when I was 18

I was there for a few of them.  Macon is such a colorful place sometimes.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone PM me directions or an address to plug into my GPS please
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#3]
PM sent.

Looks like rain for Sunday; will probably be miserable, but it's gotta get done or we dont have a place to shoot.  If anybody wants to bow out because of weather that's fine, but I will be there rain or shine for those of you who want to come.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll be there
View Quote

Glad to hear it. I've spent about 30hrs out there already and I might have 1/3 of it done, maybe less. Going to do another 10hrs today. I think we'll make it in time if everything falls in to place. I'm not getting the excavator until next week sometime so tomorrow will just be tree cleanup.

Don't forget your long pants, boots, gloves, and chainsaw if you've got one. I have a couple machetes and axes there, and snatch ropes if we have to hook a truck to something.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wish I could be there guys but I've got to work all weekend.  I believe I've got it worked out to be off all three days for the get together though.

View Quote

That'll be good. Don't worry about making tomorrow, we'll manage.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Today is the day. Weather is holding out for now, maybe we'll be lucky. Might not be but a couple of us but I'll be here regardless. Too much work to do to miss on account of weather or sleep deprivation.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wish I could be there guys but I've got to work all weekend.  I believe I've got it worked out to be off all three days for the get together though.

View Quote

Somehow we managed
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Somehow we managed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somehow we managed

We sure did. That was a hell of a load off my mind getting it to 99% today. Thanks to 50ttop, JohnnyPantz, and Sarb for lending a helping hand. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

Ok MFF, we're done. Lock it down.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#11]
OP request
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top