Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2014 2:32:44 PM EDT
I just received notification via email that my form 1 to SBR my Draco was approved ... Not bad ... 35 days from submission to approval...

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just received notification via email that my form 1 to SBR my Draco was approved ... Not bad ... 35 days from submission to approval...

View Quote

WOW! Makes me excited to get mine filed!
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. Sounds like its time to collect some stamps.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you efile for a suppressor as well?  I was looking at the Daniel defense mk18 with an AAC.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
It'd be nice to have a list of GA dealers that use Efile. Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It'd be nice to have a list of GA dealers that use Efile. Just sayin'.
View Quote

Don't know where you're located, but Gwinnett's favorite shop, Bullseye, does e-filing.  Supposedly if you buy from them they write up the trust for you as well...
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can you efile for a suppressor as well?  I was looking at the Daniel defense mk18 with an AAC.
View Quote

From a normal person's perspective ( non SOT) only form1's are currently enabled for e-filing. There are others forms available, however most non SOTs' will only file a form 1, 4, 5 and and a 5320.20. I would assume your can would be transferred on a form 4 which are currently limited to paper .. For my MK18, I purchased a complete DD lower, form 1'd it then added the MK18 upper when it was approved... So I guess it's not a "true" MK18... But good ebough for me.  On a good note, the rapid processing of e-forms may cause form 4 processing to speed up, as it reduces the overall backlog/queue.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#7]
That's awesome!!! I put in a e-file Form 1 on my M92 pistol on 07/17/2014.  I hope I get mine back as quickly as you did.  I have a feeling it may have to do with how quickly you put yours in after e-file came back up.

What are you doing for a stock?  I am thinking Manticore triangle and a Stormwekz hinge.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 6:50:16 AM EDT
[#8]
What are you doing for a stock?  I am thinking Manticore triangle and a Stormwekz hinge.
View Quote

the Form 1 came back so fast, I have not decided yet.. I am leaning towards a Magpul type of stock.  I know it is not the traditional "Krinky" look, but I think the Ergonomics of shooting with the Magpul may be better than the triangle, Although IMO, the triangle looks cooler.

I am not sure what parts I need and who can do the work locally.  I have zero mechanical skills, so I will farm it out.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 9:40:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice, that was quick!  How long has efile for form 1's been back up?

I've been sitting on an AR receiver long enough where it would have been approved by now, so need to submit that soon.  Starting to have second thoughts on SBR'ing my PAP and may end up getting rid of it, not sure.  I was going to go with the Gardner Draco look:

Originally, I planned to suppress it, but am not sure it's worth risking my suppressor.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

the Form 1 came back so fast, I have not decided yet.. I am leaning towards a Magpul type of stock.  I know it is not the traditional "Krinky" look, but I think the Ergonomics of shooting with the Magpul may be better than the triangle, Although IMO, the triangle looks cooler.

I am not sure what parts I need and who can do the work locally.  I have zero mechanical skills, so I will farm it out.

Chris
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Chris

Depends on how you want it done.if you want an original triangle folder and want to cut the receiver, then look for a builder.  I have had good results with In Range.

I am going a different route.  I am going to use a Storkwerkz hinge.  It requires two holes be drilled and tapped in the rear trunion.  It should be stupid easy.  If you go this route and want some help, let me know.  I would be hapy to give you a hand.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nice, that was quick!  How long has efile for form 1's been back up?

I've been sitting on an AR receiver long enough where it would have been approved by now, so need to submit that soon.  Starting to have second thoughts on SBR'ing my PAP and may end up getting rid of it, not sure.  I was going to go with the Gardner Draco look:

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww254/Gardner37/DSC_0028.jpg

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww254/Gardner37/DSC_0021.jpg

Originally, I planned to suppress it, but am not sure it's worth risking my suppressor.
View Quote

I think the form ones came back online 06/24/2014.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread pisses me off. Stupid pending...
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:09:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I just e-filed a form 1 last night. I really hope it comes back as fast as yours did.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 7:29:16 AM EDT
[#14]
I like the hippy kickers advice on filing one a month so you always have something nice each month and are not left wanting.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This thread pisses me off. Stupid pending...
View Quote

Is there a way to tell if an e form is pending?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm told SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS = pending for eform.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm told SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS = pending for eform.
View Quote

I think mine said that right after it was submitted.  Maybe the next day at the latest.  I am on day 22 of the form 1 e-file under a trust.  I hope it turns out to be 35 days.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Such confusion/conflicting info on the this Form 1, Block 4 stuff..

I want to do a M92.

What OP do you have for your block 4a-4i?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Just a side note, paper form 4 on a trust for a can was recently approved. 11 months. Eleven...
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Such confusion/conflicting info on the this Form 1, Block 4 stuff..

I want to do a M92.

What OP do you have for your block 4a-4i?

View Quote

Mine was approved in 26 days here it what the 4's say:

A:  ZASTAVA, YUGOSLAVIA
B:  SHORT BARRELED RIFLE
C:  7.62 (This is important. Many forms have not been approved because people interpret this question as asking for what the gun is chambered in as opposed to the caliber.)
D:  PAPM92PV
E:  10
F:  28
G:  The serial number.  (Your's)
H:  -Blank-
I:  ALL LEGAL PURPOSES
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:33:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks Lucky.. now I wait to get back to TX and get my s/n off the side and beat up my new CC for the form 1..  

Ordered the $69 NFA trust via gearhog yesterday..  couldn't resist the pricing..
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Sent mine in on Aug 20th... will update when I hear something.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I just submitted mine today, so I'll post up when it gets approved.

I'm concerned mine may take a little longer.  Apparently, nobody has ever SBR'ed a lower from the company I'm building my lower from so they weren't in the system. I included a screenshot with the company's name, address, and phone number along with a screenshot of the lower showing what they'll be approving. It showed when submitting that mine may be delayed while they get the company in their system.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top