Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2014 5:56:40 PM EDT
I think I want the pistol with the brace. Has anyone seen one locally?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I think I wsnt the pistol withbthe brace. Has anyone seen one locally?
View Quote

Yep. I instantly wanted one when I handled it. . . and thats saying a lot because me and AKs don't normally jive in the ergos dept. They are awesome with the brace.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for all the spelling errors. It's this damn tablet. I'm trying to find a Yugo pistol with the arm brace that I can go pick up, hopefully tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I have seen one with in 30 feet of this laptop
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Locally to where?  I see em all the time at GA Firing Line in Kennesaw.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

North Georgia or the metro. I live in Roswell. I dont mind driving
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then yeah, call GA Firing Line.  Its relatively close.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:36:01 AM EDT
[#7]
So, If someone ready had a Draco, would someone have a kit available to install on it?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:58:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think that I saw a Yugo Pap the last time that I was in Cherokee and they had posted an ad for the SB47 brace on their FB page a month or so ago.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:00:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So, If someone ready had a Draco, would someone have a kit available to install on it?
View Quote

The AK brace comes ready to install . just loosen the pistol grip slid it in place . Tighten the grip and shoot away. It will make a mark on the rear trunnion from the brace after shooting
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#10]
That would be a nice setup. I like my AK's short-stocked anyways.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:02:51 AM EDT
[#11]
FC Pawn had a bunch but think they went ASAP. In fact some of the distys are now shipping the PAPs with them installed already. Heard these pistols were slow movers until they started putting the braces on them for over the counter sales and then they moved fast. Shows what would happen if SBRs were sold (along w/ stamps OTC) right there in the shops.

Quoted:
I think that I saw a Yugo Pap the last time that I was in Cherokee and they had posted an ad for the SB47 brace on their FB page a month or so ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I have one right now at my feet.  I need to finish the lower hg, then install a Ultimak upper hg and then one of the PA RDS.  I'll be set.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Cherokee has the Sig Braces in stock.

We also have the Mini Draco's, but no Yugo Paps.

Rich
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Has anyone seen the insert I heard about today that goes inside the Pistol Stabilizing Brace that holds a cleaning kit or something similar? Supposedly it's a plastic shell that is molded perfectly to the size and shape of the inside of the brace's rubber ears and when inserted and strapped tight makes for a rather immovable brace body that shoulders easier and more solidly.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen the insert I heard about today that goes inside the Pistol Stabilizing Brace that holds a cleaning kit or something similar? Supposedly it's a plastic shell that is molded perfectly to the size and shape of the inside of the brace's rubber ears and when inserted and strapped tight makes for a rather immovable brace body that shoulders easier and more solidly.
View Quote

at some point... it's gonna go over the line. or am I just being paranoid?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sort of makes it pretty hard to insert your arm through the arm brace doesn't it?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:21:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Well I found the pistol I was looking for. I got a mini Draco, and bought the arm brace. This is the new 2014 mini and I noticed a couple things that are different from the older ones. Pics and thoughts will be posted later. As well as a range report because I'm going to try and shoot this thing when I go to Dahlonega on Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:53:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:26:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Cool. Looking forward to seeing it. After handling the mini draco and the pap I still think I want the pap but will probably go with the receiver endplate that accepts a buffer tube over the sb47 brace.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:44:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
sort of makes it pretty hard to insert your arm through the arm brace doesn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yep

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sig specifically says to not put ANYTHING whatsoever inside the part of the brace meant to go over the forearm. Also do not glue or ducktape the strap down or remove the strap. Any such modifications make the brace a "STOCK" and as such one is left with either an AOW or SBR!

The strap must stay on because the brace must remain functional in its original purpose or its no longer a brace.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:16:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Hmm. How much is the brace around here locally?

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#24]
I got one in the safe I love it it shoots well.
I saw one at Moss Pawn in Riverdale and at Shots Fired in Covington.
I am sure the Jake at Quiet Riot Firearms in McDonough can order you one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Looking forward to see some pics. I've been contemplating an AK pistol for a long time, just never jumped on one.

Quoted:

Rich
View Quote

Do you guys keep the AR version in stock? I have a 10.5" and soon to be complete 7.5" that could use one.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:44:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Looking forward to see some pics. I've been contemplating an AK pistol for a long time, just never jumped on one.

Do you guys keep the AR version in stock? I have a 10.5" and soon to be complete 7.5" that could use one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rich

Yes, they are on the way. Both have been very popular.

Rich
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Well sorry it took so long
" />

" />" />
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#29]
damn it now I want one!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
damn it now I want one!
View Quote

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top