Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
KILLING N GRILLING - why did you dump BOTH of your QBs?

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's the current standings after the draft.

<a href="http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/makeitflyfaster/media/Screenshot_2014-08-24-21-17-37_zpsbgtr4isl.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/makeitflyfaster/Screenshot_2014-08-24-21-17-37_zpsbgtr4isl.png</a>
View Quote

It shows me as #1  
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I already made a couple of moves on the waivers.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Draft grades gave pigskin zombies the best grade with a B+. Myself, El Kabong!, andrew's Okay Team, GK Force, Josie's Grand Team, and El Duderino (whatever that is) all got a solid B.

I'm somewhat happy with my team, still baseball season though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:44:44 AM EDT
[#6]
AYE! Changed team name from andrew's OK Team to "No Flash No Bang"
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How did you do that? I've been trying to change mine Josie's grand team, to M.I.F.F.'s team. I can change something but it never shows as being changed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AYE! Changed team name from andrew's OK Team to "No Flash No Bang"

How did you do that? I've been trying to change mine Josie's grand team, to M.I.F.F.'s team. I can change something but it never shows as being changed.

After going to the "My Team" tab, I clicked the gray "edit" button (above/left of the helmet logo) and then entered new team followed by "save"
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't put too much stock into projections
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:04:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Draft grades gave pigskin zombies the best grade with a B+. Myself, El Kabong!, andrew's Okay Team, GK Force, Josie's Grand Team, and El Duderino (whatever that is) all got a solid B.

I'm somewhat happy with my team, still baseball season though.
View Quote

obviously you're not a golfer.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Two kickers and no quarterbacks- what could go wrong?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cause I'm good like that!! They where shit. I picked up two dif on waivers!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something tells me you don't know how the waivers work.  You haven't picked up anyone yet.

Everyone is entitled to claiming a player on the waivers.  It goes by turns.   No Flash No Bang will have the first chance on the waivers since he was the last team on the draft.   If  No Flash No Bang selects a player, he will then become the last person to have a chance to claim someone off waivers.

Next time, I advise you to simply claim a player off the waivers, and assigning a player to drop if you're successful in claiming that player.    Don't drop players BEFORE you even know if you'd get the player off waivers.

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I just got an email from yahoo sports stating that they had a technical issue that affected one of our members and that our commish would need to reschedule the draft. WTF?

Dear Yahoo Fantasy Football Users,

Yesterday evening we encountered an issue with a portion of our Fantasy Football drafts and one of those affected was yours.

We're so sorry for the inconvenience. To fix your league, the Commissioner needs to use the reset draft tool and reschedule your draft date and time. Please note, the new draft time must be at least two hours out from your original draft.

If you need assistance, please contact customer care

Thanks and again we apologize,

Yahoo Fantasy Football team

I got it also.

<oops, I didn't mean to edit your post. I only deleted what I wrote because I accidentally hit the edit button instead of the quote - makeitflyfast>

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just got an email from yahoo sports stating that they had a technical issue that affected one of our members and that our commish would need to reschedule the draft. WTF?

Dear Yahoo Fantasy Football Users,

Yesterday evening we encountered an issue with a portion of our Fantasy Football drafts and one of those affected was yours.

We're so sorry for the inconvenience. To fix your league, the Commissioner needs to use the reset draft tool and reschedule your draft date and time. Please note, the new draft time must be at least two hours out from your original draft.

If you need assistance, please contact customer care

Thanks and again we apologize,

Yahoo Fantasy Football team
View Quote

I was the person that had issues logging into Yahoo but I did not bitch or complain to Yahoo at all (see page 4). That was probably an automated response from Yahoo.  I was able to get back into the draft at the later rounds and no one had issues like I did.

Don't reset the draft for my sake. I am fine with my team as it is now.  I'd ignore it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#18]
No man, I didn't mean to imply that you complained to them. I know you had issues with the site. It's disappointing is all. I'm sure it's an automated response like you said. I'm really fine with whatever the rest of the group wants to do.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
El Duderino (whatever that is)

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Something tells me you don't know how the waivers work.  You haven't picked up anyone yet.

Everyone is entitled to claiming a player on the waivers.  It goes by turns.   No Flash No Bang will have the first chance on the waivers since he was the last team on the draft.   If  No Flash No Bang selects a player, he will then become the last person to have a chance to claim someone off waivers.

Next time, I advise you to simply claim a player off the waivers, and assigning a player to drop if you're successful in claiming that player.    Don't drop players BEFORE you even know if you'd get the player off waivers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First its just a BS net game. Second I could not log in, nor could I find a link to log in, and last I was at work till 7pm, and its only my second try at this. I ain't that big on gaming. So if I win or don't no biggie!! And besides from what I gather if want to get anywhere with this u have b a 40 yr old virgin living off mommy n daddy with nothing else to do!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

First its just a BS net game. Second I could not log in, nor could I find a link to log in, and last I was at work till 7pm, and its only my second try at this. I ain't that big on gaming. So if I win or don't no biggie!! And besides from what I gather if want to get anywhere with this u have b a 40 yr old virgin living off mommy n daddy with nothing else to do!!
View Quote

100% correct
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#23]
fantasy football is for faggots
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

100% correct
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% correct

So who ever wins will b known as the 40 yr old virgin that lives mommy n daddy!! Lol where do I mail my pmag?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:31:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So who ever wins will b known as the 40 yr old virgin that lives mommy n daddy!! Lol where do I mail my pmag?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% correct

I'm your huckleberry..

Had to
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#26]
I think that we should release Requiem from any obligation to send a p-mag if we're not going to reset the draft since he got shafted by yahoo. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think that we should release Requiem from any obligation to send a p-mag if we're not going to reset the draft since he got shafted by yahoo. What do you guys think?
View Quote

Fuck no. I'm in.  I'm fine with my team.  I did not do predraft rankings, I should have in case of circumstances out of my control - I was not prepared, so there's no excuse.  No whining here from me.  Do not reset draft either.  I did get back into the draft at the later rounds.

Yet, I'm not sure if there's full agreement that everyone is in the bet.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#29]
The real fun of doing this is that it forces you to be more of a football fan in that you are always checking on how multiple games are going and also trying to decide from week to week who you're going to play, drop, add. That's the real fun for me.

Alright Requiem, I'll take you mag..........
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#30]
I popped our league info into a draft rater tool and here are the results:

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:33:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww229/wtturn/ranks_zpse79fe572.jpg

View Quote

for all players (including bench), and all scoring settings?

if not, then its worthless.   My best players arent active on my roster
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I assume it takes into account Bench.

My bench is my highest rated attribute according to the chart to the right of the ranks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

ratings dont mean a thing

one year i was predicted 9th or 10th and won the league with three losses
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Yea, you've got to have a feel for the dynamics of the offense of each team. That's for sure. Right now, I'm having a hard time trying to decide if I want to keep Harry Douglas for example. Last year he was in a lot for an injured Julio Jones and racked up over 1000 yards, but didn't score that many TD's. This year, obviously, julio and roddy are both healthy, but they lost Tony Gonzalez so they're bound to run a ton of 3 WR sets since they don't have shit for a pass catching TE. He's certainly capable, but its all a matter of how many td's I think he'll see. Then again is Devon Hester going to vampire a lot of redzone TD's in 4 WR sets. Who the hell knows.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:22:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:04:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Well it's official, josh Gordon out for the year. Thanks to whoever picked him up I believe you were one or two picks ahead of me taking the gamble. lol
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Well it's official, josh Gordon out for the year. Thanks to whoever picked him up I believe you were one or two picks ahead of me taking the gamble. lol
View Quote

Absolutely worth the gamble, though.

Ultimate lottery ticket.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#39]
I took a gamble on their no 2 receiver betting that he would get suspended so I guess I'll hang onto him now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Wow, anyone here shed a tear for Steve Spurrier last night......lulz.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wow, anyone here shed a tear for Steve Spurrier last night......lulz.
View Quote

this aint NCAA fantasy.  get out
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#42]
The NFL starters didn't even play in the last preseason game, I gotta focus on something.......
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:39:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Folks, don't forget to setup your rosters!  The season starts tomorrow!  

Now would be a good time to see if your players are active/made the cut/starting.  I see a bunch of teams having injured players active on their lineup.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I took a good look at mine and noticed that I didn't have my defense assigned to my defense spot.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:25:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh man, lacy really crapped the bed against the seahawks. I knew I should have sat him against them. Derp
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Oh man, lacy really crapped the bed against the seahawks. I knew I should have sat him against them. Derp
View Quote

yeah i was disappointed in his performance
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I'd rather just not talk about football this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:08:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Man I thought I was in real trouble after thurs. I had lacy and Rodgers. I subbed in Ingram at the last minute and he saved my butt. M4 what Happened to your guys?  I thought you might take it this week.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:15:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Yo, killin n grillin, you need a QB man. Check out my trade offer. It doesn't look like you check up on your team often.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top